• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funny Official Cards

Years
This thread is about official cards of any language that you find very amusing for some reason or another. Please explain why you find it amusing. A picture is very welcome, but your post must have four words or more in it. You also don't have to post a card, as you can comment on other cards people have posted about.

While looking through old threads at other sites, here is a card that I found particularly amusing:
Spoiler:

THOSE EYES MAN.

Raikou Trainer

Competitive Pokemon TCG player
Years
For me it's got to be Professor Elm's Training Method from Expedition, Unseen Forces and Dragon Frontiers. I think it's got the funniest artwork ever on a Pokemon card:

Spoiler:

I mean, how can you not laugh at Professor Elm's reaction to Totodile biting his hand?
Unfortunately, the HG/SS reprint's artwork completely loses the charm of the original.

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
I'm gonna say Diglett from Ex Crystal Guardians. It's just got that look of "OH SH--!" (Also interesting to note that despite what's going on, it's weak to Grass...)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

AquaticWartortle

Teh Best Wartortle
Years
A funny one I found was this Abra:
AbraTeamRocket49.jpg

Ouch... I wouldn't want to be there if I were him...

A funny one I found was this Abra From the Team Rocket Expansion:
AbraTeamRocket49.jpg

Ouch... I wouldn't want to be there if I were him...

Last edited:

Raizhu

the end
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 19, 2012
I forgot what kind of card it was, but I saw a card with the words "damage counter" on it...
...But the o was left out.
._.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2022
I always thought cards that used photos of toys rather than a drawing where amusing.

Spoiler:

this is the first one i can think of now, but i know there are some others.

pmarckoue

CAN IT BE!?
Years
I always thought this was funny. Not for what the pic looks like, but for what it's Poke-Power says. It's like a paradox or something.

Porynoir

Cool like that...
Years
I think this one is really funny. The Hoppip is like scared to death, the Sentret is dodging the finger, and
the Hoothoot was laughing.
images

Cheshire Absol

Zombie <3
Years
Phanpy.jpg

I know the picture is a little big...sorry about that I'm not good with spoilers...but why is this funny? Look at the Poke-Body. They spelled Phanpy wrong. XD

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
I don't know why but this card, which is also my favorite card/Pokémon always seemed funny to me.

CleffaNeoGenesis20.jpg

The picture is so adorable, but also funny to me.

Also the attack, "Eeeeek" is also just seems funny, sweeties. XD

Back