• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~◕‿‿◕~ Welcome to Happy~Face Trading! ~◕‿‿◕~ Z O M B I F I E D!!!

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2016
Bulbasaur = Barda (if female) or Grundy (if male)

The others are:
Dragonite = Bubo
Arcanine = Krypto
Shinx = Sandy

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
Years
  • Age 34
  • NY
  • Seen Dec 19, 2019
hi there
i'm interested in your shiny jolly treecko

i can offer my shiny adamant charmander (with dragon dance), bold bulbasaur, or relaxed squirtle. i also have other shiny decent natured starters, events, ev'd, and other shinies

i only ask that you get back to me before the weekend lets out cuz that's when my spring break ends. i gotta head back at the end of the week on sun. pm or vm works fine. i'm on a lot at night

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
Years
Okay, here is what I would like to trade:

GAMESTOP Jirachi (Jolly)

DOEL Deoxys

Peli11 Shaymin

That good? Do you think you can trade tonight?

Attetion people! My Pearl game just got erased! So now I don't have my Disant land pokemon, or any of the shinines that I needed to trade over. *sad face*

Please close this thread since I am not going to use that AR code anymore. When I get a new one I will reopen it.

Please close this thread since I am not going to use that AR code anymore. When I get a new one I will reopen it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2010
um can u pleas give me a growlith thats all i want but i dont realy have any pokemon to give their all just begginers

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
Years
Okay, people! I just got a new AR and I am back in the game of trade. Let me just take off the pokemon that I don't have anymore.

(Dante) Sure, which one would you like?

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
Years
Yipp. ^3^

It seems that my Wi-Fi isn't working right now. Mind waiting till tomarrow?

animefreak55

Pokemonperson
Years
  • Seen Jul 4, 2012
Kyoto Pikachu for any of these?
JBHF/Palcity Manaphy
WORLD09 Weavile
Michina Arceus
Jap PcP
GCEA Totodile

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
Years
Nope, I already have a Timid Female Ralts....

Are you wanting anything inparticular?

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
Years
Ello! I am back people! Sorry for being gone for so long, but I wanted to beat the Elite 4 on HeartGold and I wanted to put at least some of my collection on HeartGold.

I still wont be on a lot untill next week, since that is my last week of school.

Then I will be on here most of the time (hopefully).

Please enjoy my shop which is now not on hiatus, unless my Wi-Fi is acting up! ^3^

Back