• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Are You Currently Watching?

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Being a fan of the Pokémon anime, I'm always watching an episode. Whether it's a specific arc, a random episode, or an entire season, there's always something for me to watch. Feel free to use this thread to tell everyone what you are currently watching. Is there a reason for watching the episode(s)? Do you like the episode(s)? Would you recommend them to another person?

I've been watching Season 7, Advanced Challenge, the Lilycove episodes to be more specific. I'm watching it because I'm attempting to watch every episode and I happen to have reached Advanced Challenge right now. I've enjoyed the season so far. There's been a good mix and humor and plot, so that's good enough to keep my attention.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I feel that I'm going to be catching up with the Best Wishes anime again. i'm currently watching the X&Y season (and always jumping on any episode that's recently released) and slowly creeping up with the BW series. I've reached almost halfway, and I'm having quite so many mixed opinions so far. I also sometimes cheat and skip some episodes and just record the major events that happened through Bulbapedia. I know that's not good, but don't expect me to watch the whole series in three months any other way.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'm partway through Advance Challenge and partway through season 11 and also keeping up on XY. <3 I been slacking on my rewatch of AG and watchthrough of DP tho because I'm busy ew. I love contests so much you guys. ;;

Years
I'm finishing up the Decolora arc at Cartoon Network's pace while patiently waiting for either the official streaming site or Cartoon Network to start airing the few episodes of Best Wishes Season 2 that I missed.

I may or may not start XY in the near future.

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
I'm watching XY now, and also I've been trying to watch all the episodes from the beginning. Right now I'm nearing the end of Johto League Champions, so I'm going to start Master Quest soon :)

Years
I'm watching season 15 (BW Rival Destinies) I'm at the 8th episode (The Lonely Dieno) now.

I've been trying to catch up all that I missed in the last few years. I started with watching the Indigo League a few months back. Then I watched the Orange League, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I just finished watching the newest dub episode that premiered today on C.N. "Team Rocket's Shocking Recruit"

I'm still watching all the episode in order in my native Spanish dub (Latin American version - Spanish is my 1st language), I'm on season 10 Diamond and Pearl [Diamante y Perla] - I'm currently on "Faced With Steelix Determination!" (by it's dub title "¡Un Steelix al ataque!") [that female Bidoof is cute - cute voice too, no wonder I love them]

Years
I started a PokeAnime marathon back in June(I think lol ) and I started from Season 1. Now I am watching season 5 (Master Quest) (I love this opening theme!!!!!) and of course I am watching the latest dub episodes every week! :)

shadowdueler474

Muffins for all!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 25, 2014
Currently rewatching the Johto series as well as keeping up with the XY series.

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022
I'm re-watching it from Episode 1, and planning to watch every single episode up to now :)
Currently on episode 107 (the Orange League) - Pokemon Food Fight!

It's the English dubbed, though. I grew up with the dubbed and could never get into the original Japanese version :P

Years
Currently watching BW141: Best Wishes Until We Meet Again! Literally just opened my video player. I'm really curious about how the B/W series ends so this and the next episode are on my list. <3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I've been watching the English episodes of pokemon origins.

Honestly I feel quite disappointed with them. For one thing I'm not as easily satisfied by nostalgia alone as some people are....but even aside from that the show feels messy and rushed with just a few episodes to cover everything. It's like somebody talking extremely fast but in the form of an anime series. It doesn't really work.

Having said that I would love a proper pokemon anime done in this style, with enough episodes for the journey to be done justice.

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years
I've been watching the English episodes of pokemon origins.

Honestly I feel quite disappointed with them. For one thing I'm not as easily satisfied by nostalgia alone as some people are....but even aside from that the show feels messy and rushed with just a few episodes to cover everything. It's like somebody talking extremely fast but in the form of an anime series. It doesn't really work.

Having said that I would love a proper pokemon anime done in this style, with enough episodes for the journey to be done justice.

I agree with you. I think Origins is terrible, but for some reason it's unbelievably popular among fans. The world in the series also doesn't feel nearly as alive as it does in Ash's journey.

-----

Right now I'm watching English subs of XY. Later on, I'll go back to the Johto episodes I missed or don't remember. And I'll also catch up with Best Wishes and Decolore Islands. I've watched almost every other episode ever released in every series, so I don't have much reason to watch them again.

I'm thinking of editing the episodes I downloaded to make them shorter, get rid of Team Rocket and long credits, etc.. Maybe people will want to watch those?

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Just near the end of Battle Frontier, about to advance to diamond and pearl (which can't come quick enough for me honestly) whilst keeping up with X&Y.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I just started Battle Frontier with episode Fear Factor Phony. It's been so long since I've actively watched Battle Frontier ;__;
What a great episode, Wobbuffet and Kirlia were so cute :3

Years
I am on season 6 (Advanced) now. This marathon is going to last forever and I don't have any problem with that haha :P

I like May and Max!! And the battle music is so good. ^^

Back