• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Black Infection [OOC/SU]

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
I read the last two posts, and imagined one of those clothing-change montages. Man slides in the revolving door and comes back out before it stops spinning in completely new clothes, gets a long scarf caught on the door, and starts getting dragged around and around. Then I got dizzy. x_x

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Cartoons for the win! XD I like cartoons! Sometimes.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Just gonna butt in here and tell you as apposed to sending out multiple; don't forget about the four line rule guys. Fuyu and PkMnTrainer Yellow's last few posts have been a little lacking for the last few posts! I know it gets hard when it's just dialogue between two characters, but try and include details. I find it helps if I make my characters do a little more, you know? Scratch, twitch, shuffle a bit, etc. Or perhaps take in more of your surroundings without being too dull.

Please try and keep the quality up, alrighty? <:

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Ah sorry Skymin. I'm going to make a long post sometime today. My iPod confuses me on post length XD.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Hahaha, I understand. I have an iPhone and I think four lines is equal to like 8 or 9 iphone/itouch lines. d:

Just keep it in mind. Find somewhere that you know has four lines on your computer and look it at on your iTouch to get a good idea.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Sometimes I feel tempted to turn off my formatting, both the font and size of which cause my posts to look smaller. |D

(Formatting on)
Here, have a free example. Notice how significant the difference is even on a small sentence. |D

(Formatting off)
Here, have a free example. Notice how significant the difference is even on a small sentence. |D

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
ANNOUNCEMENT: In two days we're going to another day in the RP. ^^

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Scheduling's for focused people XD Yeah I was waiting for Kiyoshi, Wolf, and Zapdos but I got bored. LOL. That happens.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
I've come down with an /awful/ cold. |D I also apologize for not being as timely on posting as I used to.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
No worries Yellow, I know. :) but Zero that is cool. Look forward to reading them.

Back