• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: The Age of Heroes [OOC]

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Indeed. Faoloan's self confidence seems to be near to or equal to Toa's own. I doubt it will be long before the two face off. LOL.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Pierce would rather not get involved in all of that. Though if he and Toa manage to get along, possibly during their partnership, he'd try to calm him down :p

Silver Ice

Into the night...
Years
Ray is it too late to pair up with Guardian? If not, let's go for it!

Also, CourageHound, I like your new avatar :)

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Ray is it too late to pair up with Guardian? If not, let's go for it!

Also, CourageHound, I like your new avatar :)

Why thank you ;)

Also you guys, I drew a picture of Pierce. Tell me what u guys think~

Spoiler:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
That's a really cool drawing, Courage! :D Looks like we have more than one artist in here!

Also, I just need to get home from school today, and I'll continue my joined post with mister Maverick. Looking forward to seeing you guys' posts too!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
@Silver Ice yeah, you better go solo for now. After CourageHound & Xilfer, Garet & Dark Aura are done with their joint posts, I will need to move along with the plot, so... best get your post. :D

@Sir Bastian shall I call you mister Bastian from now on?

@CourageHound awesome drawing, mate!

Here's my drawing of Durand:
Spoiler:

That's right. A Xatu with a mohawk. *trollface*

Last edited:

Silver Ice

Into the night...
Years
@Silver Ice yeah, you better go solo for now. After CourageHound & Xilfer, Garet & Dark Aura are done with their joint posts, I will need to move along with the plot, so... best get your post. :D

@Sir Bastian shall I call you mister Bastian from now on?

@CourageHound awesome drawing, mate!

Here's my drawing of Durand:
Spoiler:

That's right. A Xatu with a mohawk. *trollface*

Ok, I'm on it :)

Also, lol, I love the mohawk xD

Edit @Garet: Are you asking for Roscoe's Solarbeam? I would consider intense sunlight to be just a bright day. I don't think it has to be scorching hot, just the sun has be out with few clouds in its path. I'm not sure what the weather is like in Fenju, where everyone is at in the IC currently.

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Nice drawings, both of you. I'd love to contribute, but I am the worst artist in the history of worst artists.

Oh, BTW, me and Courage are making our joint post now. We're both pretty busy, but it shouldn't be too long before it's up.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Hey guys, I'm going to get the plot going soon, so you better finish with your joint posts!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
I liked the joint post, alright! Pierce is quite the businessman, well played. And Toa illustrated the perfect Cyalan nobleman attitude. :D I can see these two being good friends. Or allies, whatever you guys would have it.

Although their battle is not quite over, I would suggest each of you continue this individually, after I have posted my own post. Joint posts are awesome, but they take a great deal of time to make and I'd rather move with the plot now!

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Nice joined post, you two! I'm gonna post my next one after... one or two more posts from other people, depending on how quickly they can get them done. Come on guys, there's action to be had!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Yo, everyone. You may 'stumble' onto the mercenaries of the Crimson Company if you'd like. Just know that your character's severed head will be presented to the King in a special scene I will gladly provide to you, should that happen. :D Jokes aside, it's too difficult to stumble onto something you don't see. Let the glorious GM (me) to initiate the trap, if you would. And try to act surprised. xD

On a related note, Ser Mantarys left guards on the stairs behind, you should be able to bloody those steps. Have fun!

Back