• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adlania : The Land of Change [M] (OOC)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Well thanks anyway. I was really looking forward to this, but I guess it's not meant to be. See ya maybe on the next one.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Well, I had a hand in it too. When I said this RP had my name on it, I wasn't kidding. My name is literally on this RP.

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
I'm very glad you liked my SU Greiger! :)

I can't wait for this to start!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Alright all, I have just submitted the IC thread, so when that gets accepted read it over and then you can do one or more of the following:

1) Interact with the NPCs I have set up. Pretty much I have set up a base personality for them, but you can have them act however you wish. Just make sure you stay consistent, say if someone meets a NPC and has them act well mannered, but when you meet him you decide he acts evil or such. Don't do that, make sure it is consistent.

2) Interact with each other. Maybe you two have rooms next to each other? Perhaps you have already met while waiting for the day of the meeting? You can do joint posts if you wish.

3) Discuss appearance since this is the first time we'll be seeing your characters. Talk about what items they use to travel with, talk about clothing or color of fur or feathers or such. Do they have scars? What color eyes do they have?

4) Go to where the meet up is taking place and find the quest giver in the tavern to find out what exactly it is you need to do with these goblins.

What you may not do:

1) Have suddenly lucky things happen. AKA: Unicorn appears out of nowhere and you are best friends with it and you come across a genies that grants you three wishes! Nothing spontaneous like this.

2) Have the scenery change. I described what the scenery looks like, if it's suddenly sunny outside or the building are all perfect looking then it is against continuity.

Apart from that, those are just ideas. If you want to try doing something else then feel free to do so! If you feel as if I might have a problem with it then PM it to me! Nothing wrong with asking the GM.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Hey all, due to Lacoste not showing up for about a week, and not at least sending me a VM or PM about his absence I am going to be dismissing him from the rp. Necrumwarrior's character Haze is now accepted!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Glad to be a part of this. Now I just need to get situated and orientated on what I'm doing. I should have a post either tonight or early tomorrow.

EDIT: Post is up, tried not to drag it out too much because I needed to get it up. I hope you like the song.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
The OOC will surely die if we never post :P

Spoiler:

What Vesper looks under his hood. You didn't expect a boy, did you?!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Hello. I have returned. Maybe. Probably. Not. Yes. I'm back. Happy to see me? No? I don't give a damn.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Dammit! Xilfer is back! Quick, board up all the entrances before he gets back in!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Nah, you don't have to do that. I'm quitting. Sorry guys, but I've decided that I'm not really motivated for this RP much.

Try not to screw this thing up without me, by the way. It does have my name on it and I don't want to see it fail. Cya.

Back