• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Nova Luna - V5 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
Thanks for the positive comments!

It's finally here: The long awaited fifth release of my greatest project so far: Pokémon Nova Luna. Featuring graphics of high quality and a compelling story, Pokémon Nova Luna version 5 is one of the more popular Pokémon fangames of this moment.

Watch the trailer at: www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3kKwe…
Download it for free on Mediafire: www.mediafire.com/download/rrx…

New in this release is the Let's Play!-pack. This pack features a 1080p overlay for your Let's Play!-videos where you can show your current party and your name, a .psd file so you can adjust it t your needs and a video intro seen in the trailer of Nova Luna version 5. Upon request I can provide additional graphics, like pictures of maps, for your thumbnails. This pack will be released tomorrow. If you've made a video, feel free to leave a link and I'll add it to the official playlist.

Credits are included in the game itself. After defeating the 6th Gym Leader, the credits will roll. This does not mean that the game is finished though, it's just that this version ends at that point. If you want to, you can continue playing the game to catch some more Pokémon or possibly get a certain rare Pokémon you've missed before, but be warned, as this version is not final and grinding your Pokémon (e.g. training them to levels above the levels of the 6th Gym Leader's Pokémon) may result to future versions of the game being much easier. I'd recommend training other Pokémon instead to have a wider pool of viable Pokémon so you can rotate your party in future versions.

I'd like to thank you all for your support over the last two years and I hope you will be pleased with this version. Have fun!

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Thanks for the positive comments!

It's finally here: The long awaited fifth release of my greatest project so far: Pokémon Nova Luna. Featuring graphics of high quality and a compelling story, Pokémon Nova Luna version 5 is one of the more popular Pokémon fangames of this moment.

Finally! I've been waiting for this for a while! I'll definitely try it out later tonight!

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
cool trailer, gon be trying it on my free time (the little i have of it)

one small thing though, can you change the font colour to black on your OP, the font colour is defaulted to the theme colour, and if you have a dark theme with lightly coloured font, it makes the OP hard to read without highlighting.

good luck with your progress :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2019
Love the game ! Quick question how can I evolve Machoke ? Mine is level 31 at the moment.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
I would really love to try this game but.....

the .exe file in the rar file is corrupted :( I have tugzip but I dunno how to fix corrupeted files with it.

pokemonlover1111

Lostelle
Years
prntscr(dot)com/1qiquz

I can't enter these areas. Is this normal?

EDIT - Nevermind, I went and beat Flarock first.

Last edited:

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
okay so I finally managed to extract the archive but when I opened up the .exe and started the setup It wouldnt let me cuz all the music files are corrupt :( mabye I need to redownload the demo than...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 22, 2016
Where do you want to hear about bugs in version 5? If it's all right, I've posted it below.

Spoiler:

pokemonlover1111

Lostelle
Years
Where do you want to hear about bugs in version 5? If it's all right, I've posted it below.

Spoiler:

Noticed that as well, I thought it was noted though I was soon to bring it up.
Aside from that, I've beaten the game so far as I could, and I gotta say, this is possibly one of the best RPG games I've ever played.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
Love the game ! Quick question how can I evolve Machoke ? Mine is level 31 at the moment.
Machoke will evolve by leveling up near the Link Stone, but this hasn't been implemented yet. I promise you will be able to evolve Machoke in the next release ;)

I would really love to try this game but.....

the .exe file in the rar file is corrupted :( I have tugzip but I dunno how to fix corrupeted files with it.
Can you try redownloading the archive?

prntscr(dot)com/1qiquz

I can't enter these areas. Is this normal?

EDIT - Nevermind, I went and beat Flarock first.

These areas will be featured in the next version. I thought I blocked them off lol

Spoiler:

That was a bug in Pokémon Essentials 12.1. It was fixed in 12.2, so Twister will work in the next version!

Noticed that as well, I thought it was noted though I was soon to bring it up.
Aside from that, I've beaten the game so far as I could, and I gotta say, this is possibly one of the best RPG games I've ever played.
Thank you very much :)

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
Can you try redownloading the archive?

Okay I managed to redownload the archive and it worked. btw lovin the game :)

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
your main character sprite walks like he has a stick up his butt, and I feel it kinda looks out of place in the world. I've played the new pokemon games and I never had this feeling with them, watching your trailer i did.

Other than that I feel the game is decent.

MysteriousUser94

Hi, I've a little bug with the spaces @_@
137-4313d13.png

I checked it come from RGSS102E.dll I changed the Library value inside Game.ini to RGSS104E.dll and the bug has been fixed.

The text speed is very slow :/

Edit : The whole game is slow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back