• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

November 2013's Line Up!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
So,the point of this thread is to basically show you the games that will come out, this month in November, and gather your thoughts and hopes about them! If I'm missing any games, please say so, along with the date for this month, and I'll add them in right away. So, without further ado, here are the video games that will come out this month on November:

Blood Knights - Nov 1
The Pinball Arcade - Nov 1
Journey of a Roach - Nov 4
State of Decay - Nov 5
The Guided Fate Paradox - Nov 5
Call of Duty: Ghosts - Nov 5
CastleStorm - Nov 5
A-Men 2 - Nov 5
Final Exam - Nov 5
Toki Tori - Nov 7
Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic Games - Nov 7
Poöf vs The Cursed Kitty - Nov 8
Diggs Nightcrawler - Nov 12
Madden NFL 25 - Nov 12
FIFA 14 - Nov 12
DuckTales: Remastered - Nov 12
Just Dance 2014 - Nov 12
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus - Nov 12
Injustice: Among Us Ultimate Edition - Nov 12
Wonderbook: Book of Potions - Nov 12
Walking with Dinosaurs - Nov 12
Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior - Nov 14
Knack - Nov 15
Killzone: Shadow Fall - Nov 15
War Thunder - Nov 15
NBA 2K14 - Nov 15
Deadfall Adventures - Nov 15
X Rebirth - Nov 15
Minecraft - Nov 15
Resogun - Nov 15
Divekick - Nov 15
Warframe - Nov 15
Skylanders SWAP Force - Nov 15
Tiny Brains - Nov 15
flower - Nov 15
Sound Shapes - Nov 15
Super Motherload - Nov 15
Contrast - Nov 15
DC Universe Online - Nov 15
Need for Speed: Rivals - Nov 19
Aquapazza: Aquaplus Dream Match - Nov 19
NBA Live 14 - Nov 19
The Amazing Spiderman - Nov 19
Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! - Nov 19
Stick it to the Man! - Nov 19
Soulcalibur II HD Online - Nov 19
Tearaway - Nov 22
Forza Mortorsport 5 - Nov 22
Killer Instinct - Nov 22
Ryse: Son of Rome - Nov 22
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Nov 22
Super Mario 3D World - Nov 22
Dead Rising 3 - Nov 22
Peggle 2 - Nov 22
LocoCycle - Nov 22
Crimson Dragon - Nov 22
Zumba Fitness: World Party - Nov 22
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Limited Edition 3DS XL - Nov 22
Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers - Nov 26
flOw - Nov 29
Escape Plan - Nov 29

So, what games are you looking forward too? What games do you plan on buying? Feel free to share any thouuughts~

Last edited:
Years
I'm looking to Ghosts because dogs :D And that might be it. If I want to waste more time, I'll get Peggle 2.

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2017
*yawns* Nothing really of interest, but then again I'm more into RPG games so yeah. I guess Super Mario 3D World looks decent, but I'll just flick through my gaming backlog for the rest of the year.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
Years
I'm totally looking forward to what Activision have got with Ghosts this year..I've seen gameplay of it, and it gained my interest, as it looked better than the other Call of Duty games. Another buy for me is probably Need for Speed Rivals, I'm a fan of the NFS series, and I loved the last game of the series (Most Wanted (2012), still playing it to this day~), and it seems good.

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
Nothing, really. But then again I wasn't expecting any good games during November anyways.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
That's a killer list and 2/4 people don't like ANYTHING? :o

Toki Tori - Nov 7
Divekick - Nov 15
Tearaway - Nov 22

These are what I'm looking forward to get. Maybe not Toki Tori because I have the GBC original (even tho it's out on my birthday. :D), and I don't see myself getting Divekick and Zelda this month, but we'll see.

Years
Call of Duty: Ghosts
I'm gonna pick this up around Christmas time. Considering I've played every game prior to this (excluding Black Ops II which I feel I missed out on) I just feel the urge to pick it up. There are many flaws with the game by I just really enjoy the series nonetheless.

Dead Rising 3 - Nov 22

What a good day for gaming, eh? Dead Rising should be amazing as always, have played the first and second, enjoyed them both a lot. Another LoZ game, haven't picked one up in a while but this does seem like a game to be looking forward to. Lastly, Super Mario 3D. You can't not be happy about this, every Super Mario game is brilliant.

Years
You're missing the game I'm most excited for this month (although I guess it's only coming out this month in Europe): Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy, on the 8th.
I can't wait to play the Professor's final adventure... and then wonder what's next for the series?
I'm also looking forward to potentially two of 2013's biggest titles; Super Mario 3D World and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

Back