• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Nova Luna - V5 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
your main character sprite walks like he has a stick up his butt, and I feel it kinda looks out of place in the world. I've played the new pokemon games and I never had this feeling with them, watching your trailer i did.

Other than that I feel the game is decent.

I agree. The walking animation looks awkward and I really don't like it.

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
Download it, i really like the tileset you used!
From where is the top bar pokemon in hand script?

Regards

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
This game looks great on the screen but when I play it the character walks weird and some things in the game are kinda slow also the music in the gyms aren't very good and if you could make a better gym sprite this game would be great. I love the idea of 5th gen tiles in a game but like I said the character doesn't fit the graphics when he walks.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
You must be surprised to see me here.

As you've probably already noticed I kinda left PC and Game Development for a while, as I was rather busy with exams and my work. Nova Luna has been ignored and I don't plan to update it anymore. I'm not really happy with my work on the project and to be honest, while the project went all right, it's simply not possible for me to do everything myself. Sure, most of my Game dev skills are great, but my pixel art is awful. I just can't meet the quality standards I want for my game, and thus I've decided to cancel this project.

It's been a good time and I hope you've enjoyed the parts of the game I've released over the past few years.

However, this is not a final goodbye. I've got some really good stuff to show you soon, so you'd better check the Progressing Games section often ;)

I'll keep this thread open for now so I can answer your questions, if the moderators don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back