• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
You just need to scroll down the main page. But Japanese Entertainment is here and Culture & Media is here.

droomph

weeb
Years
I'm sure Serebii or whatever has it already, but if they don't, I think you'll have to host it on your own website...

However I may be wrong, but that's what I think.

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2013
I need to request help from a spriter (or graphic designer) with my current hack, where would I post this?

Years
Hey I was just wondering how to post a picture of a pokemon on here? Like you see people showing their teams for a certain pokemon game by using sprites of said pokemon. I was just wondering if it's some sort of coding or if it's all a matter of using a link to a picture? If so how??

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hey I was just wondering how to post a picture of a pokemon on here? Like you see people showing their teams for a certain pokemon game by using sprites of said pokemon. I was just wondering if it's some sort of coding or if it's all a matter of using a link to a picture? If so how??

Just go like this:

EkvQs.png

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EkvQs.png[/IMG]

n___n

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2012
Custom tiles

Sorry for the question if the answer is right under my nose. I would like to start a hack of fire red but am wishing to include custom tiles and palettes if they are required? Where would I look for threads or sites which provide entire tile sets and everything required in order to overhaul the graphics for the better. I did look around but was unable to find anything like I am looking for.

Blaze The Hedgehog

The Flaming Wolf!
Years
Sorry for the question if the answer is right under my nose. I would like to start a hack of fire red but am wishing to include custom tiles and palettes if they are required? Where would I look for threads or sites which provide entire tile sets and everything required in order to overhaul the graphics for the better. I did look around but was unable to find anything like I am looking for.

Try this. Should be enough for what you need. Make sure you give credit to the creators though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back