• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pokemon were real?

mjolnirIV

Graphic Designer
Years
If pokemon were real I think I'd probably want a mew, just because I always thought mew was an awesome pokemon lol and I'd probably just be a pokemon trainer, just wandering around the pokeverse.

Years
I guess I would have Charizard, Houndoom, Typhlosion, Victreebel, Gyarados, and Onix
I think I would battle anything that comes around me, and maybe later on, being a Gym leader... Or who knows, I could join team Rocket :B

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
If pokemon were real I think I'd probably want a mew, just because I always thought mew was an awesome pokemon lol and I'd probably just be a pokemon trainer, just wandering around the pokeverse.

lol Good luck with that. In the Pokeverse it would the only one of its kind. But stranger things could happen

minimaxplexus

Nature Builder
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 24, 2012
I would be like Eusine, searching for legendaries. Also I don't think real Pokémon would necessarily be ugly. It's a bit like saying Mew would be like The Thing (1982) and Ditto would be like The Blob (1988).

Can any imagine How freaking huge a Snorlax would be. I would be the size of a small mountain just in weight alone. or some of the really big pokemon like Golurk. x.x

This brings to mind the song "I'm Fat" by Weird Al Yankovic. The lyrics are supposed to be really exaggerated but for snorlax they seem realistic. Like its walking measuring on the Richter scale for example.

droomph

weeb
Years
Hm.

I would have Grovyle and Nuzleaf (and maybe some other Pokémon) just to hang around with, maybe battle. We would be friends rather than master-and-servant, as I am with all my pets.

Maybe go places, but it's up to them and me together, rather than me choosing all the time, because choosing alone can get boring.

Years
Rapidash or Ponyta for sure (I ride horses in the real world, why not the pokemon world as well?). I'm not sure about specifics (it's sooo hard for me to pick a favourite) but probably the rest of my team would be canine/feline-like pokemon, and one with the ability to fly. And probably mostly fire types. I have a thing for fire...

I think I'd just travel. I like fighting/battling in games and stuff, but in real life, don't like violence at all. I mean, if they were as "tame" as they are in the manga/anime/games, it might be okay, but could you imagine how gruesome a real life pokemon battle would be?

poke-world

Banned
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2012
Lilligant would be perfect for me. I'd raise her from a Petalil. I would and carry a Smoke Ball with me and use it as needed in case any unruly wilds get in the way. I would most certainly be successful in getting her beautiful flower to bloom as well. ^_^

Back