• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2013
Hi Guys, I downloaded and Patched this with FireRed with Lunar IPS, once i run it i get into the game and the 'press start' screen is a little glitchy then i go through the controls and professor oak, but when i get to the girl/boy selection when i pick one it just resets the game. Any way to fix this?

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2014
how does porygon evolve? and if possible can you make a guide for the evolution of the pokemons that requires a trade to evolve?

Years
Hi Guys, I downloaded and Patched this with FireRed with Lunar IPS, once i run it i get into the game and the 'press start' screen is a little glitchy then i go through the controls and professor oak, but when i get to the girl/boy selection when i pick one it just resets the game. Any way to fix this?
Read the FAQS section please. Anyways Try changing your FireRed ROM and see if the game runs OK then.....

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2014
Pardon me if this has been addressed but saving in gyms seems to cause some major glitching in this hack. When I saved in the 2nd gym, reloading the save caused many of the textures to glitch out and I couldn't fix the problem. I was forced to restart. I saved again in the 5th gym and since then, trying to use the pokemon center in the same town causes the game to crash. =I

Years
Pardon me if this has been addressed but saving in gyms seems to cause some major glitching in this hack. When I saved in the 2nd gym, reloading the save caused many of the textures to glitch out and I couldn't fix the problem. I was forced to restart. I saved again in the 5th gym and since then, trying to use the pokemon center in the same town causes the game to crash. =I

Just a piece of advice: Why don't you use the save state function? It's available
In both No$gba and Desmume.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2013
I've got to Brox City and there's a cut tree infront of the Gym, but I don't have the Cut HM with me. Can anyone tell me where it is?

Excellent hack, btw. One of the best I've played. Real good job.

Years
I've got to Brox City and there's a cut tree infront of the Gym, but I don't have the Cut HM with me. Can anyone tell me where it is?

Excellent hack, btw. One of the best I've played. Real good job.
There is still a way to go around. Because Cut is obtained later you cannot go through that path

Sorry if this is kind of a dumb question but... How do I get this to work? -_-
Read Patching and game starting thread from the site. You will easily understand from there.

Last edited:
Years
I have completed the second rocket mission, i stole sableye and reported back to the rocket girl who gave me surf and left but when i talk to giovanni he just say "hows the mission coming along" i haven't got the 4th badge yet if that has anything to do with it? Please help.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2016
Made an acct. just to downlod this game, well worth it. Excellent work. I'd complain about how powerful the trainers were but that's not something really to complain about, just means I didn't train enough :P

Did beat E4+1 w/o a save state (should say: w/o save state during E4 battles)… miraculously. 51:50 playtime, though on 2x speed. Team:
Ampharos (66)—Brick Break, TPunch, TBolt, Flash :|
Swampert (63)—EQ, Ice Beam, Surf, Waterfall
Gardevoir (58)—Calm Mind, Confusion, Psychic, Teleport :)
Golem (56)—Rock Slide, EQ, Explosion, Strength
Metagross (60)—EQ, Psychic, Meteor Mash, Brick Break
Charizard (60)—Brick Break, Dragon Claw, FThrower, Fly

Will say: When Deoxys does his dirty work in Spear City, might've been cooler if you'd have just left bodies lying around rather than making them disappear, though that was interesting too.

Hope you consider taking on another project in the future

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2014
Can you catch Ralts in this?
If so, which route?

Nevermind, just found one.

Last edited:
Back