• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen My Pokemon won't wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Sorry if this is the wrong place to make this thread so feel free to move it if that's the case. Yes, I know Dream World will shut down after X & Y is released, so I'm just getting Pokemon until then. Two days ago, I tucked my Chandelure in. But it takes forever to wake up. In fact, after I woke up last night to see its progress, it still hasn't woken up so i turned off the game and tried again. Same result.

What do I do?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
You have to log into the Pokemon Global Link from the main Pokemon site, sign in and wake up the Pokemon from there. If you cannot send an email to TPC through the main Pokemon site and ask them how to wake a Pokemon up from inside the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back