• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My art stuff...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
I don't very much care for the character design on the first and third images (the Charizard's design is okay, but his stance is just too stiff-looking), but the second one is actually pretty cool, and your drawing and shading skills are great. Cool job.

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
>>ice dragon
I like it, even with too much shading. But it took me a long time to notice that the spikes on the backs where ice >_> but thats just me.

>>chaos want pie
Without a doubt my favourite one out of the 3.

>>masculine charizard
The head and body seem to be out of balance.

zonic the hedgehog

...::: D. GrAy-MaN :::...
Years
Thanks for the comments, guys! So far, everyone loves my Chaos wants pie pic, even though I spent the LEAST time on it than the other 2 pics! (25 min. tops, others took about 45 min. *exclude charizard*) It was intended to be a quick pic, but I guess it's good after all. I'll take note of simplicity! ^^; Well, I made an oekaki pikachu pic, that's rather funny:

The original had pikachu saying: "fo shizzle mah n*zzle" but I found it wasn't appropriate, so you get the edited one... ^^;

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
Years
zonic the hedgehog said:
Thanks for the comments, guys! So far, everyone loves my Chaos wants pie pic, even though I spent the LEAST time on it than the other 2 pics! (25 min. tops, others took about 45 min. *exclude charizard*) It was intended to be a quick pic, but I guess it's good after all. I'll take note of simplicity! ^^; Well, I made an oekaki pikachu pic, that's rather funny:

The original had pikachu saying: "fo shizzle mah n*zzle" but I found it wasn't appropriate, so you get the edited one... ^^;

That one just to cute!! Love it ^ ^

Back