• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if by some miracle

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
you could visit yourself in the past, what advice or forewarning would you give you? Would you instead take the opportunity to pull pranks on yourself?

von Weltschmerz

the first born unicorn
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
The only thing I would do is urge myself the importance of chores and the like and to be better with brushing my teeth and eating healthy haha. That's pretty much it. Everything else happened the way it did to make me who I am. And that is why I am hesitant to even change anything, lest that instance be a pivotal moment in some obscure way.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Nothing I would warn myself against doing. Sure, I regret things, but those things have determined what kind of person I am.

I guess I would tell myself about the way I am in the future. Remind myself to take advantage of my sadism while I can...to have fun with it.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
I kept a lot of stuff to myself when I was younger, so I'd definitely tell me to get that stuff off my chest sooner than later. Then I could at least have a better childhood than I did.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Id tell myself to not be so scatterbrained and pay attention more, its gotten me in trouble in more than one occasion, Id also tell myself I need to work and try harder to get things and be more assertive.

Years
"Just keep doing what you are doing."

If I am really honest with how I am, I am pretty happy with my life. Only real thing I would change is having save more money, but most people would say that.​

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I'm torned between these two choices:

- Don't share my password to my new SPPF friend
- Follow your BMGF friend's advice and don't ask her again for help on the same problem when you do

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I would tell myself to get involved in sports earlier because ages 12-14 were not good years for my body at all due to my lack of involvement in physical activity. The years after that were fine but that three year period was pretty miserable for me.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Hmm. I'd tell myself, "No, don't make a diary!"

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
Years
I'd first wear a disguise when I meet my past self, then I'll give him a Yu-Gi-Oh! deck...with a note saying "go to the school's cafeteria after school" then I'd reveal myself to be future him and duel him.

I just figured that it would be awesome to do that.

In the end I'll tell him, "never, let her go" I figured that that will freak him out.

Honest

Hi!
Years
One crucial piece of advice I'd give myself is to not solicit your email to a stranger. Cause doing so will make your life a living hell. I'd also tell my younger self to be brave and ask that girl out. Don't do what I did and let her get away from you.

As for pranks, nah. Way to awkward.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Pranks, no.

The biggest warning I would give myself would be to start job hunting by my third year of college, so that I might actually have had an easier finding one at all. Holding off on looking for work has cost me dearly...

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I wouldn't say anything to myself because...\
"Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien!" xD\
also because I think that would mess a million things up, time travel tends to be a glitch xD

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Nope, I would actually tell my old self how to pull pranks on other people. Since my knowledge of pranks now are way more far superior than how it was back then :P

Back