• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wow... I just realised how messy my room is...

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
My room is a bit messy, but that's pretty much from just accumulation of things and nowhere to put them. My sister's room is about 10x worse, so I guess I'm the clean child out of the two of us :P

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
My bedroom is actually quite tidy, at the moment. It alternates between the current level and 'pigsty' on quite an erratic basis. If and when I clear it up (when it's in pigsty state), it normally lasts that way for about a month or so before I can be bothered to tidy it again. My desk at work, however, is meticulously tidy. Because I share an office with two other people, I have to keep up appearances about my level of organisation skills; that, and they'll both judge me horrendously for having a tip for a desk!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I'm incredibly messy and not well organized at all, so my room is almost never in a presentable state.
There's always a moment though where my chaotic rooms makes me so mad, i acually clean up and make it all look neat.

Sirfetch’d

My room WAS a mess this morning. I decided to clean it out of boredom but I was really embarassed at the amount of clothing on the ground. I hope I won't let it get that messy again :p

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Its not like food growing on the walls bad, but its a warzone at least. I can't be bothered to clean it, and as long as I air it out its not bad.

zebraskin

Um... I like pizza!
Years
My room is pretty clean right now, but only because my mom gets fed up with me not cleaning it and does it for me. You normally can't even see the floor beneath all the clothes and books and paper and trash. :P

Years
It's too tidy to be cleaned but too dirty to be clean. It doesn't have any distinct smell, I'm generally a tidy person. If it gets really untidy then I'll have to clean it if it's the last thing I do.

I like my room though, it''s on the highest floor, it's spacious and it is bright and sunny. /Happy :)

Years
My desk area is by far the messiest, since I tend to spend a lot of time sitting there. I have the habit of just putting anything anywhere on top of the desk - plates, paper, wrappers, bottles, anything - and yeah, it tends to build up after a while. Usually takes some time before I look at it and finally go "yeah, that's too much, time to clean up."

Most of the rest of this apartment is clean. Ish. Relatively. Okay, maybe slightly. Far from spotless, but nowhere near as cluttered as my desk is.

(I probably should clean it soon, especially if I'm planning on actually getting that new desk I wanted...)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
My bedroom is really messy. My parents separated and moved out of the (big!) house that I pretty much grew up in for the last ten years so over the holidays I had to pretty much take all the stuff I wanted to keep to my place at school and I haven't really found a place for it because my living space is much smaller here. So I've got piles of stuff all over my floor and I just haven't found the time/drive to deal with it yet. But my mess is mostly contained to my bedroom/basement area. No food or anything--I'm not gross, I'm just not very good at containing my clutter, especially when I have more stuff than room to put it. XD;

My roommates aren't the tidiest people ever so we often let things get really cluttered but eventually one of us will get tired of it (or we'll have guests over) so we'll spend an afternoon just cleaning up and tidying. We do that maybe once a month so it's never so cluttered that it's disgusting to live in or anything. :P

I do find my room kind of stifling when it's this cluttered, though. I really need to deal with it soon so I have space to actually walk around.

droomph

weeb
Years
It's a typical male mess.

It's been better, because my computer is downstairs so all my cables are now stored somewhere where I don't sleep.

And no. not like that

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
My room is so messy it's like a tornado hit it. (Or that's how my dad puts it.) I have to share it with two other brothers so it's full with all of our clutter combined. It's mostly my older brother's stuff cause he leaves all his papers, drawing and pictures he printed off the Internet on the floor and he has at least 100 or more of them. I can't wait to have a room of my own, I'd probably keep it a bit more tidier.

Back