• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yugioh: Single & Tag Tournaments!

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Lost against BtanH 1-2. Hetsuka is way too strong, omg; also I need to draw sided cards.

(The big bluff Habakiri plays are very big)

Won against Zagan 2-0.

Last edited:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
0-2 against Bloodex.

Game 1 drew nothing but monsters, game 2 he started using my own tricks against me and completely screwed me. Not to mention, my strongest monsters were at the bottom of my deck. :/

Honest

Hi!
Years
0-2 against Bloodex.

Game 1 drew nothing but monsters, game 2 he started using my own tricks against me and completely screwed me. Not to mention, my strongest monsters were at the bottom of my deck. :/

It was pretty amusing on my end =P

But yeah, won against Mr X (2-0)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
The qualifying period is now over! Final scores are being counted up and we'll have our finalists soon. Stay tuned :D

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
Years
Final standings:
AlexOzzyCake (YGOPro/Dueling Network) - Batteryman (36 points)
François (YGOPro/Dueling Network) - Harpies (29 points)
Olli97 (Dueling Network) - Gem-Knights (1 points)
Dark Leader Adam (YGOPro) - Karakuri (1 point)
Bloodex (Dueling Network) - Exodia/Dark Magician (40 points)
Mr. X (Dueling Network) - Savage Burn (16 points)
Seraphimon-sama (Dueling Network) - Spellcasters (3 point)
SwiftSign (YGOPro) - Dino'Rabbits' (8 points)
LilJz (Dueling Network) - Empty Jars (9 points)
Cirrus (Dueling Network) - 'yolo homebrew deck' (35 points)
SetheKing (Dueling Network) - Dragons (3 points)
Zagan (Dueling Network) - Batteries (7 points)
BtanH (Dueling Network) - Infernity (7 points)

Apols for not being around to finish our duel, Bloodex :(

Honest

Hi!
Years
What, I won. o_o

And no worries Francois!

(also, I only used Magicians once, I used Atlanteans instead, just saying!)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Sorry Dipu, not just yet XD

TIME FOR THE SEMI-FINALS

Based on activity periods and signing-up times, we've decided to have the top four participants face-off in a semi-final bracket before the final duel is held. The seeded bracket will have two matches held, from which the winners will go on to duel in the finals to decide who came out on top, and the losers will face-odd for third and fourth place. The matches were randomly picked and will be as follows:

AlexOzzyCake vs François
Cirrus vs Bloodex

Post your results when you're finished and you may use any decks you wish, bar the previously banned ones. Good luck!

Honest

Hi!
Years
Aw this is gonna suck for me :P

I have to go in a few minutes and probably wont be online for the rest of the day. If Cirrus is on right now, I'll duel him. If not, then DQ me. D;

Edit: Doesn't look like he's on. Welp. Oh well! Sorry about that, guys. Didn't know we'd be holding brackets. :I

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Don't worry, lots of other events have been extended 2/3 days so I'm sure it won't be a problem for us to run over a little haha.

Cirrus

Years
Yeah, I'd love an extension as well, seeing as I want to play out the games for real.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
We have an extension, take as long as you need :)

Just beat François 2-0 in an exciting Amazoness vs Gem-Knights match, so whoever wins out of Bloodex and Cirrus will be facing me in the final. Good luck guys! :D

Honest

Hi!
Years
Hehe I just got home. =D

Good to know there's an extension! I'll be on DN till I get off the computer, so Cirrus, if you're around, let's have this end epicly. ;D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I hear Lightning is the new God card.

So there's an extension on the GT now...? Okay well seems like we could have continued for a little longer with the qualifiers, but oh well XD Can't wait to hear your results!

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
At this point, I think the GT should start being planned for 5 days instead of the regular 3 - Seriously, the GT has been extended by a couple of days for how many years now?

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Considering I missed half the original time I was pretty close to the top 4 :L

If anyone ever wants a random match (YGOPro) you can always VM/PM me if you see me online! :D

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Aaaand it's over! Lost to Cirrus (1-2)

It was really fun, too. I was running a Skill Drain deck, while he was running a fairy deck (I think =P). Won the first duel in my second or third turn. Lost the second duel cause of Royal Decree shenanigans. And that last one was realllllly close. :I But alas, Master Hyperion had to show his butt around.

Cirrus

Years
Good games! I probably overdid my siding choices, which led to me drawing a bunch of irrelevant cards third game (extra MSTs and Royal Decrees when you didn't have Skill Drain), but Skill Drain generally has a very strong presence versus my 30-monster deck. (I was running Agent Angels, so yeah, close enough.)

Back