• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Survival Tournament [Approved by Wolflare]

Years

Tourlogo.png

Rules

Basically, this is a tournament in which you choose 10 Pokemon to use throughout the tour, the list of the 10 Pokemon chosen should be PM'd to me before the tour starts. The is an BW OU Tournament, so unreleased/banned Pokemon, Items and Abilities can't be used.

Out of these 10 Pokemon, you can make a team out of 6 for each round. The evs, items, moves and natures of your Pokemon can be changed between rounds as well. After each battle, you are to report in this thread which of your Pokemon fainted after each battle, those Pokemon cannot be used for the remainder of the tour.

Additionally, after you win a match, you may choose one of the Pokemon on your opponent's team [the one they used to battle you, not their whole tour roster] and add it to your own. You don't have to use the same exact nature, item, spread and set that your opponent did, you may adjust these to your liking.

Other Rules and Clauses

• All matches will be played on PC's Pokemon Online Server
  • No cheating of any kind
  • No rematches will be given
  • It is HIGHLY reccomended that you keep battle logs
  • Post battle results and which of the winner's Pokemon fainted, in this thread
  • No Hax Items
  • The WiFi Clause, Freeze Clause, Sleep Clause, Species Clause, Evasion Clause, OHKO Clause and Freeze Clause must be on in all tour battles.
  • Healing Wish is allowed, but you can't sacrifice one Pokemon to save another, when outside of battle.

Participants and Sign Up

You sign up for this tournament by PMing me your

Timezone
Pokemon Online Alias[es]
Roster of 10 Pokemon that you will use

Participants List

Max: 16 Participants

1. Kevin Garrett GMT-5 [Confirmed]
2. IrrelevantPride/Irrelevant GMT-8 [Confirmed]
3. Aero,/Tuber Aero/Unorthodox Monk GMT -5 [Confirmed]
4. Vrai GMT-6 [Confirmed]
5. dragonomega/Bacon Ometeor/King Bacon IV GMT +1 [Confirmed]
6. flamehaze94/toybox GMT -8 [confirmed]
7. Conjurer/Count Jura/Soldier GMT +7 [Confirmed]
8. Cartercr GMT-5 [Confirmed]
9. Solarowl/Solar Oval/A Flash of Blue GMT -7 [Confirmed]
10. Skip Shot/EpicMealTime/Gunnery Sgt Hartman/[501st]Skippy GMT-7 [Confirmed]
11. lawrance GMT -5 [Confirmed]
12. Alexial357 GMT -5 [Confirmed]
13. Riptide26 GMT -6 [Confirmed]

Tournament Bracket

survivaltour.png

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
i'm in. :)

woooooo time to figure out what to use YES

/me grabs top ten pokemon

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I'm in! :] I'll PM you the info and whatnot later.

Should be fun.

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2012
ill sign up and ill send a pm of the ten pokes soon
is it okay if i battle anywhere else beside the community server i can never connect to it

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
is it okay if i battle anywhere else beside the community server i can never connect to it

The server is simply down right now, afaik. It'll be back up soon.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years

Well it's currently down (today) because I don't know why, and unless you're doing something wrong, and you can connect to other servers, you shouldn't have problems with our server...could you PM/VM me what you're doing to try and get on our server?

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2012
Well it's currently down (today) because I don't know why, and unless you're doing something wrong, and you can connect to other servers, you shouldn't have problems with our server...could you PM/VM me what you're doing to try and get on our server?

well it says im being rejected so i guess it was down i only tried to get on today and i got my 10 pokes so ill make a pm now

Back