• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Survival Tournament [Approved by Wolflare]

Years
Well, I decided to start the tour due to Vrai's insistence upon it and the fact that two of our players didn't confirm, so I wasn't able to get 16 participants. Anyhow, the bracket with the pairings are in the first post, so schedule matches with your opponents and enjoy the tourney.

Years
I'm thinking of PMing everyone that the tour has started, since the GT overshadowed it and all. I probably won't propose a deadline at the moment for the aforementioned reason.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I contacted my opponent as well. :)

Years
Considering we haven't gotten much done, I'll set a deadline of August 5 to get all 1st round battles done, I'll also go send PMs to everyone who hasn't posted in this thread.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Me and Conjurer battled a long time ago, Karp. :x

So yeah, he won. I don't remember the stats. I'll try and dig-up the log for you.

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
Years
Fell to flamehaze94. Good match.
Flamehaze94 is allowed to add one of the following to his arsenal (no other members can, though):

Thundurus
Rotom-W
Haxorus
Jirachi
Scizor
Latios

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
Irrelevant hasn't been on much, and apparently has not received the PM I sent, so not sure what to do.

Back