• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Whose Theme Music Was The Best?

Who Has The Best Theme Music?

• Ghetsis

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • N

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Bianca/Cheren

• Gym Leaders

• Alder

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Elite Four

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Team Plasma

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Professor Juniper

• Total voters
Years
So BW brought some great characters, and along with those characters, some great music! So which person (or person's) theme music did you find the best? And discuss what you particularly liked about their music. Does it have a great beat? Great melody? Does it fit the character really well? Go Go Go!

*if I forgot any major characters, sorry!
Also, this channel has a lot of the music if you want to listen to it before voting! http://www.youtube.com/user/RadiantMiku?feature=watch

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
I liked all the Gym Leaders' theme music. Some of the other themes were weird though. Like N's creeps me out a bit.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
I think the Gym Leader theme and Ghetsis' theme were great. Didn't really like the rival's theme.

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2018
Unsure if you were speaking about Alder's League battle theme, so I voted for Alder's theme because the not-in-battle theme is nice.

KantoSwag

Kanto Wanderer
Years
Aww man, why aren't they B/W 2 themes on here? >_>

Well I like N's final theme, very fitting and can get intense at times while you battle him. Drums in the mid-song added some noddage to my head nodding :cer_boogie:

I liked all the Gym Leaders' theme music. Some of the other themes were weird though. Like N's creeps me out a bit.

Lol I'm not trying to sound biased
@Bold But why so?

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Aww man, why aren't they B/W 2 themes on here? >_>
Because it's Black and White. :) There's a B2W2 section for that!

Alsoooo my favourite was N's. It was p awesome!! It was excitingggg to battle him with. :) Plasma's was good too!

pokemanmdj

Random Passerby
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
I liked Cheren's/Bianca's theme music and N's.

Team Plasma's is also pretty nice.

Years
Definitely Team Plasma for me, I love how fast-paced and awesome the song sounded.

It was pure badass that was a standout for the Black & White soundtrack.

Deceit

Toxic.
Years
For me, Team Plasma's theme was meh. I kind of liked it, but after a while it just felt decent. I personally like the Gym Leader theme, and N's theme, with N as my top favorite.

Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2023
The Shadow Triad's encounter is awesome in Black 2 and White 2. In Black and White I think N has a cool theme.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2013
N. It's definitely N for me. His final theme is just so grand, mayeb they could've reserved that for something more climatic. Still, his normal themes are just fine.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I went with N, just because of the coolness of his final battle theme. The Team Plasma battle music is a close second, even if I do like the sequel's TP battle music better. Probably after that would be Elite Four, then Bianca/Cheren. I didn't really care for the others, but they weren't bad themes! The music in BW is really good.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
The Elite 4 battle theme is the best theme, IMO, alongside Bianca/Cheren's battle theme, as well as the Gym Leader battle theme.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Ghetsis' and N's themes sucked. Ghetsis' was basically silence with a bit of drums, nothing too special imo; and N's was just...banal. By far, by FAR, the best theme was the Elite Four's. It was epic, dramatic, and fast-paced which made the battles themselves extremely intense.

Years
I enjoyed the Gym Leader music so much. It is so catchy and fits the scenario well. The Elite Four music is also really, really great and catchy. N's music was also really nice, but I didn't enjoy the final N battle music.

Back