• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Defeat the YGO card!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
You would not even believe but I was thinking about using Magic Drain to negate that spell LOL!

63139283224335119.png

This is such a troll worthy card haha

Honest

Hi!
Years
you mean spell speed right? speed spells are only on turbo duels :P

No, he means speed spells. Look up the rules! A normal magic card has speed spell 1, a quick play spell and regular trap have speed spell 2, and a counter trap has speed spell 3. And you can't counter a high speed spell card with a lower one. =P

Anyway

Yu-Gi-Oh-GX-Tag-Force-2-Promo-Dark-Bribe.jpg

inb4 draws 5 pieces of Exodia

Warship

異議あり!
Years
No, he means speed spells. Look up the rules! A normal magic card has speed spell 1, a quick play spell and regular trap have speed spell 2, and a counter trap has speed spell 3. And you can't counter a high speed spell card with a lower one. =P

Anyway

Yu-Gi-Oh-GX-Tag-Force-2-Promo-Dark-Bribe.jpg

inb4 draws 5 pieces of Exodia

i know that but its called spell speed. here is a wikia quote
Spell Speed (スペルスピード, Superusupīdo) refers to how "fast" card effect resolves after activation.
while a speed spell card is
"Speed Spell Cards" are similar to Spell Cards and work with the Field Spells "Speed World" and "Speed World 2", shown in the anime Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's. This type of Spell Card is exclusively used in Turbo Duels.
hope that clarified it.

anyway
Jinzo-BP01-EN-SFR-1E.png
jinzo negate all those trap cards! What? he was here all the time :P

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
XODIA.jpg

who ever posed inb4 exodia I had already posted that but I deleted it and changed it for jinzo

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh, but you caused me to discard this badass:

GraphaDragonLordofDarkWorld-GLD5-EN-GUR-LE.jpg

Now I destroy one of your cards, AND get to potentially steal a monster in your hand. Or at least see a card. :3

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
My favorite card of all time. :3
nb4xe0.jpg

I still have it and my deck of cards under the piles of clothes in my drawer. :3
My deck is full of flip-summons and 4-stared cards that has really high attacking power. :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back