• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Respond to a Song Title with Another Song Title. [needs moar bass]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
Elliot Minor - Time After Time

I think this could be better done as a song lyrics conversation imho..

Years
Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd

l like how the last several responses have been classic rock tunes lmao

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Ain't That America - John Mellencamp

i really only know classic rock and 80's pop lmao that's what i grew up with

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Roxanne - The Police

it's still the music that will calm me down, that i can dance to, or that i can drift off to sleep with

you know if you sleep with music, it's not about how relaxing the music is? it's about how familiar your brain is with the patters. because if the patterns are unfamiliar, your brain will concentrate on them and keep you awake. but if they're familiar, if will just accept them.

Years
Oh, Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison (or Van Halen's cover)

I always listen to music, I dislike environments when there's complete silence. I've always listened to music when I go to bed and I hope to continue that for as long as possible.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Who Are You - The Who

see I don't really mind a lot of this generation's music. I just don't listen to it. Some of it really doesn't fit my musical tastes, but there are good tracks around the place and creative artists working on them. I just don't pay attention enough to pinpoint anything I specifically like. Besides 1D sampling Summer Nights. What they did with that was cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back