• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everybody on PC

Years
Hiya! I'm Charlotte, and I signed up five minutes ago (8:00, it's now 8:05.) And I hope that I can make new friends with people with my common interests, Pokemon and Gaming {XD}. Anyway, you'll see me in the forums soon.

ObnoxiousOboe

The Musical Psychic
Years
Welcome to the forums, Trollestiaa! I hope you're not a real troll!

Ha just kidding. {XD} I know we have a few of those out there, but I think you're okay. Welcome to PC! I hope we all will help you in any way we can. Feel free to befriend new people on this site!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Need new friends eh? Where do I sign up? <3 I'll love to become great friends with ya! Welcome to the forums Charlotte, and it's a pleasure to meet you!

We're always willing to meet great people with similar interests too, so, I hope you'll take the time to get to know us too, as the user base on PC is filled with wonderfully friendly people who would love to meet new people too! Ah, and I hope you'll also have fun poking around the forums, seeing what you like, and posting on the boards that interest you, because we do have a lot of boards, and we're just itching to meet new people who can provide great new contributions!

As such, we are very pleased to have you here, and I really hope to see you around! Have fun, and don't hesitate to contact one of the staff members for any sort of assistance, mmkay? And have yourself a great 2014! <3

Years
Hey there, Charlotte! Welcome welcome to the forum. :D Friends are easy to make here since there are plenty of nice people to chat with all over; you just have to remember to stay active and post around. Would be hard to befriend people if you're not around much yourself, right?

So what kinds of games are you into besides Pokemon? Mario, Kirby, Super Smash, Fire Emblem, other things? I've only recently started involving myself in gaming more and am currently enjoying playing Kingdom Hearts, Rune Factory, and Etrian Oddysey.. also eagerly anticipating Bravely Default which comes to the US next month. 2013 and '14 seems like a great year for games so if you're as into them as many of us are, you'd definitely like the Video Games board. Just a suggestion.

Let us know how your stay's been going and see you around! Be sure to let the staff know if you need anything. And I'm always here to chat as well if you're looking for one of those first few friends, yup. Cheers!

Years
Oh look another Australian. Hi Charlotte and welcome!

As my good friend Sheep said, it's quite easy to make new friends here given the huge memberbase and the general diversity of the forum in general. It's always nice staying active and posting around, because you'll make friends easier that way. Someone might even share something in common with you!

Sheep already suggested the Video Games board for all the gaming interests, but we have a ton of Pokemon sections as well to talk about your Pokemon interests side. I've been a long-time fan myself, and I've been playing the games since 2003. Currently playing X right now and oh man it's awesome, Kalos is such a beautiful region.

Anyways, looking forward to seeing you around and yeah feel free to leave me a message anytime!

- Hikari

Years
Hi everybody! It's nice to see everybody so friendly. I'm still working out the reply-system (this is the first forum I've signed up for,) but when I do, I'm sure I'm going to be in the community a lot. Thanks for all of your kind words! ♥

Back