• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CK's sucky anime girl sketch

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I made this today...took me around three hours, but only because I have terrible drawing pencils and no skill.....thought I would post it anyway ._.; 3,250,000 Kaga Points if you know who it is in the image and what manga she comes from.....it's obscure and unpopular XD

Lusia.jpg

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I had volume one laying around because they were selling it at school for some reason so I decided to draw it, Cowrie x_x;

I can't draw anime from memory so I have to look at images XD

*bestows 3,250,000 Kaga points*

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
Desert Coral! Lily knows that! ^_^!!

Once again, Chair-sama, your inner anime genius truly shines in this wondrous portrait of .. an anime girl. Please, you must continue your amazing dexterity in the art of fine pencil...drawing! ^___^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
The top part of her hair doesn't looks as smooth as the rest of the hair, and her top is shaded horribly.

Still, I'd hit it.

..Assuming violence is the answer to the imperfections in the drawing, which probably isn't the case.

Housyasei-san

lalala
Years
I agree with what was said above. One her eye and the gray on the paper bug me. Her right eye looks way off centered then the left, and the gray blotches really distract from the line work. I suggest to outline darker and touch it up in a photo program bumping up the contrast and brightness.

Hope that helps a bit. Keep it up! ;)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Housyasei-san said:
I agree with what was said above. One her eye and the gray on the paper bug me. Her right eye looks way off centered then the left, and the gray blotches really distract from the line work. I suggest to outline darker and touch it up in a photo program bumping up the contrast and brightness.

Thanks for the constructive criticism ^_^ My problem is that I tend to have to work in the dark and with low-quality paper as to hide art from my parents...they really don't like the idea of me drawing so I have to buy and use everything in secret...I tend to make horrible errors...the gray is over the paper because I'm left handed and it smears horribly when I use darker leads x_x;

Back