• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
**I OFFICIALLY WISH LUCK TO ALL THOSE LOOKING FOR SHINY TREECKO AND EEVEE!**

Yeah, I just wished myself luck... when you are able to wish yourself luck, that is teh uberness. But I haven't forgotten about you other peeps! Are MM and I the only people SRing for a Treecko?

Yuscrecio

Fellow Sista'
Years
Ok;

**I OFFICIALLY WISH LUCK TO ALL THOSE LOOKING FOR SHINY MUDKIP AND MINUN!**

Yeah, I wished myself luck twice 'cause I'm hunting both... HA! x2 UBERNESS!!! IN YOUR FACE! *tackle* ;)

BTW, can we be friends?? ^_^

Years
Hey people, what is up? I have not been on for a bit because i have had my computer connection to the internet upgraded, to broudband. Yey, lol well i have no new shinys, i am just EVing a Slowpoke, don't really know why, just like it. This is just an update!
Later

The True Keyblade Master

The True Keyblade Master
Years
that right i threw the pokeball there was shiyn torchihc and gameboy died...myfriend said hes gunan soft reset my game for it now since im too sad so ill keep u updated

Last edited:

Yuscrecio

Fellow Sista'
Years
Glad you are still in the hunt! ^_^ Keep working on it.

BTW, does is make that shiny sound where the sparkles go around the Pokemon when there is a shiny, and is there a smbol anywhere? I don't even know this with my Zigzagoon because I looked away and looked back and it wasn't the right color and I knew it was shiny cause I confirmed it with the actually pic. Is there?

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
i would have just threw the gameboy into the wall out of anger.....i would be still screaming. but good luck to you on your hunt again

Years
**I OFFICIALLY WISH LUCK TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE HUNTING FOR SHINY TREECKO AND CHIKORITA!!**
Lame, but yeah. :P

Yuscrecio: Have you seen me update any cards in the past little bit? I'll update yours when I update the others. Making SHC cards is tiring.

*refreshes page*

OK, could you please cut it out with all the spam? Yuscrecio, for the last time, I'LL GET TO IT. If you keep spamming, maybe I won't.

Now, the reason I delayed posting was so that I could hit the 3200 Treecko milestone.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
MetalMario said:
**I OFFICIALLY WISH LUCK TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE HUNTING FOR SHINY TREECKO AND CHIKORITA!!**
Lame, but yeah. :P

Yuscrecio: Have you seen me update any cards in the past little bit? I'll update yours when I update the others. Making SHC cards is tiring.

*refreshes page*

OK, could you please cut it out with all the spam? Yuscrecio, for the last time, I'LL GET TO IT. If you keep spamming, maybe I won't.

Now, the reason I delayed posting was so that I could hit the 3200 Treecko milestone.

looks like i started a little well-wishing thing here haha

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
Hm...Training Pokes to level 60 to beat the second elite four. After that, it's breeding for a new team. then shiny hunting. But in the mean time, i'm looking for Ponyta on my other firered. did i tell you I found my old firered? It also still has Eevee so I might try for one. I don't use it much but I'll play it to soft reset.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
I was going to comment on the amount of SPAM you lot have been posting lately, but it hurt my eyes!

Updates only please if you wish mindlesslly chit chat do so Via PM

Well i'm gna finish up EV training my Raticate then its finnally time to get Breloom, Weezing and Blastoise to lvl 100 so that will be a time consuming task, but a lot of random battles = higher chance of seeing a new shiny!

In just two weeks time i will have finished with College for this year and have till September to hunt as much as i want.. score

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Psyke said:
Thank You lady And yes it was for gold, And i understand now thanks for clearing that up guys, I'd LOVE To join if you Wouldn't mind but my post count is tiny XD
Welcome to the Shiny Hunters Club then, and the amount of post is only for me so I know when to add some one's shinys to the dex, so don't worrie about it.

JBCBlank said:
All... of them.....???? *eye twitches* do ones that you got with cheats count? or ones that were deleted by the game?
Cheated for shinys do not count, any shiny you've lost because of a restart/delete do not count. Shinys on older games Gold/Silver/Crystal do not count. Everything else is okay. :)

LDD's update: Hunted for about 5-6 hour today, found nothing. Restarted FireRed for a low trainer ID#. Wow, we've got 4 hunters after Absol now...

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
The GREAT HUNTER SHIDO will not stand for such such such .... COPYTUDE me and MY LADY DARKMOON (woot we are paired now :) ) will rulle over SHINY ABSOL HEAVEN SO HA *pulls out pokeballs * U WANT TO PLAY OH WERE GONNA PLAY .....DIDNT U KNOW im Shido theeee Shido AKA the sniper kitty
sniper_kitty.jpg
i catch shinies with pinpoint accuracy XD

Last edited:
Back