• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lavender Town- PokeConspiracies and Strange Tales Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
The results are in, and the final count is.....
My Home~ 1 vote
In Pursuit of Happiness~ 2 votes
Banette's Curse~ 1 vote
Red's Tragedy~ 1 vote

Ah crap. You guys are all gonna think I cheated, huh....:P

Thanks to all who entered! Maybe next time we do this sort of thing, we'll get more votes. We only got 4 this time, excluding my vote. (I voted for NecrumWarrior)

Anyway, we can now return to our regular scheduled weirdness.

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
Name: Mononoke Hime

Pick a pokemon from the list: Haunter

What's your favorite Pokemon creepy topic? That one involving Gengar and Jigglypuff.

Do you have a favorite character from a Pokemon Creepypasta? Cubone, maybe.

Zayphora

Years
Oh hai! Welcome to the club!

Also, I might be mistaken but wasn't it Gengar and Clefable?

Anyway, the current topic is now~

What's your favorite type of creepypasta?

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2013
Welcome, Mononoke Hime(may I call you mono?)

Topic: What is your favorite type of creepypasta?

I love stuff that involves death, torture, glitches, and...maybe Lavender Town? Also, some stuff that involves missing data/part of a puzzle. Idk how, but those things always send chills down my spine. Here's an example of a favorite:

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Lhybil

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
Oh hai! Welcome to the club!

Also, I might be mistaken but wasn't it Gengar and Clefable?

Anyway, the current topic is now~

What's your favorite type of creepypasta?

OMG, I totally mistook! Yeah, is Clefable! These pink rounded pokemon... ><

Anyway, I don't really know all types of creepypasta, so I'm not able to answer this topic by now. I entered this fan club because I want to know more about creepypastas.

CJBlazer

Rogon, the Ninja Pokemon
Years
Name: CJ Blazer
Pick a pokemon from the list: Houndoom
What's your favorite creepy topic?:
Its one I personally made about a Houndoom named Crow haunting children that have previously caught him and remains forever at large.
Do you have a favorite character from a Creepypasta? Umm, Crow mainly.

Zayphora

Years
That is a really nice list there...

Welcome to all new members...remember, JOIN before posting!!

Also, this is kind of random, but a totally ridiculous conspiracy I sort of made up is~

Cyrus is a villain with blue hair who, the last time you see him, is in a parallel dimension.
Can you think of any OTHER blue haired multidimensional villains?
Yup.
Thought you would

^_^

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Interesting theories there, but most of them were some I've already known of prior to reading it. It's still nice to get your memory refreshed a bit though ^^

As for blue haired multidimensional villains, the only one I can think of other than Cyrus is Noah from Yu-Gi-Oh, but I don't know if that exactly fits it :p

Zayphora

Years
Ugh. It's so annoying when your favorite character is someone no one has ever heard of. Even more annoying is when you're embarrassed that you brought it up. Just forget it. I was talking about Kcalb xDDDD alright enough idiocy from me just forget I ever said it okay?

Anyway, new question.

Do you like Creepy Black or Lost Silver better?

Olli

Years
Eh, I like both of them a lot, but I feel like Creepy Black left more of an impact on me in terms of being scary. Both had an eerie feel to them while reading, and both are some of the more notable creepy pastas I've read, but Creepy Black just kinda felt more scary somehow. I can't say why, and I admit that I feel like Lost Silver had a whole lot more to it, but I didn't feel quite as scared reading through as I did with Creepy Black. In terms of how the creepypastas were written, Lost Silver definitely takes the cake, as it had a good story, that was able to get me caught in it, and it was also pretty believeable, seeing as it's something that could easily be implemented in a ROM Hack.

But yeah, I feel like Creepy Black gave me more of what I want with creepy pastas, even though it might not have been the most well written of the two.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
(Some people are gonna hate me for this) I never thought Lost Silver was too terribly creepy. I mean, I always thought it was so... stereotypical of a Pokemon pasta. Course, that might be because it set the stereotype, but I just thought Creepy Black was better. Plus it had some moral lesson to it, I think.

Zayphora

Years
Personally, I've always liked Creepy Black better, maybe because I just really like GHOST and Red and never really have been that into Gold, but Lost Silver was certainly interesting, to say the least. It was the first creepypasta I ever read, Lost Silver, and I don't dislike it, but for some reason I've always been drawn towards Creepy Black.

On a different note, I saw THIS on the Pokemon Clubs board banner today!
- Featured Club -
Lavender Town - PokéConspiraces and Strange Tales Club
Come and discuss all the scariest areas of Pokémon and maybe discover a new mystery or two; flashlights advised!

Lol, I wonder how long this will stay up.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
Name: imevil
Pick a pokemon from the list: Gengar
What's your favorite Pokemon creepy topic?: This may not be creepy but I love all of the many conspiracy theory's about Pokemon.
Do you have a favorite character from a Pokemon Creepypasta?: I think Gold from Lost Silver is an intriguing character.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2013
Do you like Creepy Black, or Lost Silver better?

Hmm. Those 2 are by far one of the creepiest I've read. I prefer Lost Silver because of the "unknown(no, not unown)" feeling it gives. I'm also quite a fan of glitches. I don't know why, but they creep me the most. The best part would be the part where the room gets darker as you go through, and the LEAVE HURRY part.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
Well, since the club has been inactive recently , I'll bump it with a question.
Was there ever any Creepypasta's that after reading you just sat down and thought about it's true meaning, the message it was trying to show.
For me Lost Silver and the Joey ones. They just show how far people will go for power.

Zayphora

Years
Good question!

The one that made me think the most was...Loss of Purpose. Anything with a message like that is just...you know? I do wonder about NPCs. That's why I did my contest entry on a similar topic.

Olli

Years
Not really actually. Most creepypastas are mostly straight to the point, and bring up the scary stuff through the experience of the player (the majority of the ones I've read were people playing the games), so there's usually not any message it's trying to convey. Others, like Lost Silver, just straight out tells you the message of the whole thing, so there isn't much to leave you pondering about from there. So I can safely say that I haven't really thought about the message of some of the stories, unless I've realised it pretty quickly, though I've probably missed loads due to them either being too cryptic or due to a lack of interest from my side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back