• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Who became your most reliable HM slave?! (Besides Mew and other legendaries)

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
Azumarill. Though I did use him for battles and stuff, he was my highest-leveled Pokemon at that time. xD It was probably because, as a child, I felt that removing HM's were wrong lol

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2016
Tropius and Wailmer can cover all HMs

Cut / Flash / Strength / Fly

Surf / Dive / Waterfall / RockSmash

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
I have three favorite HM Slaves on Emerald.
Tropius - Cut, Fly, Flash, Strength or Rock Smash
Linoone - Surf, Rock Smash, Dig (Dig was pretty neat too!)
Relicanth - Surf, Waterfall, Dive

It would either be Tropius + Relicant (Water) or Tropius + Linoone (Caves)

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I think that would be Azumarril. Surf,Rock smash,dive and waterfall, I guess...can't remember if he can use waterfall...it's been so long since I had Azumarril xD.

Years
Just to point out, I found it funny the way you assumed we use our legendary Pokemon as slaves to the cheapest moves in the game :P my Latios obviously knows Rock Smash, Strength, Flash, the like :PP, screw Psychic I want Strength.

I used mostly Linoone, Rhyhorn or Wailmer.

Evey

Female Red
Years
Linoone is good becuase it can learn strength, surf, and cut. Azummaril is good becuase it can learn all the water HM's (surf, dive, waterfall) but to me Pelippers the best becuase it can fly, surf, defog, and cut while remaining powerful. A combination between Azummaril and Pelipper will probably be the best.

Years
Even though I never wanted to, Swampert always ends up being my HM slave. I guess it's the curse of Hoenn and its water...

Back