• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you living for?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
A simple question with probably rather complicated answers. What is most important in your life? Is it a person? What makes them worth being the centre of your universe? Are you working toward a goal or dream? What will you do when you achieve it?

What are you living for?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Simple, my woman. I'd rather be in hell with her than be in heaven alone.

My goal is to meet her face to face and start a little family of my own with her when the time is right.

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I guess I'm in search of it. Right now I live for the future and the promise it holds. What I find there may just be the center of my universe, whether it be a person or an opportunity :)

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I'm living for me in a sense.. I want to enjoy life, and also contribute positively to the world. It includes all the things I'm passionate about, including the people I'm passionate about too. So partially, I guess I do live for the people I love, too. :3 I also live to learn <3

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Curiosity. I wonder what will happen in three seconds, why it happens, how it happens.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Just to see how my life turns out, mostly. I don't exactly have high hopes for my future, but might as well stick around to see how this all plays out. [:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I'm living for life to be as easy as I can make it, with some financial power for my own personal wants.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I dont really know yet. Im only 25 years old andIm not sure what I want to do in my life yet, I still have a long time ahead or I hope so.

Years
I'm living to see what will happen, and for the hope that some day I'll have it in me to make everything I want happen become reality.

I mean, the alternative isn't an option. And I don't mean death, I mean not living for anything, having no hope that things will change, and all of those attitudes that mean you shouldn't try or shouldn't have hopes.

Yeah, I'm living because I have hope and I want everything to be better. If nothing else I want to be around when things get better or at least stand in the way if things start to get worse.

Years
The sake of living. I don't really have a drive for anything right now. I do want to continue living and I want to see what the future holds in store for me and the world in general. Just don't have goals, is all.

What's most important for me right now is just living. It might sound sad, but I'd rather be like this than suicidal I guess. :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Right now, my future. I don't have anyone special enough in my life to be living my life for, but later on down the road I hope to incorporate someone into being my reason for living. But for right now, I'm living life to better my future. I kind of feel stuck now because I made the decision to put off this semester of school because of some family situations, but I'm excited to get back to it during the fall semester.

Also, what Sammi said!!

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
What is most important in your life? I actualy Dont know. Maybe me and my friends? Bah.
Is it a person? perhaps...
What makes them worth being the centre of your universe? Because I find them amusing at times. Also they are quite good friends.
Are you working toward a goal or dream? Yes. Several.
What will you do when you achieve it? Explore the new possibilities opened in the world.
What are you living for? Who said I was?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
God and my family, of course. Cos thanks to them, I'm living. That's what's most important for me in life tbh. Oooh yeah, but I really love friends,cousins...etc, cos without them, life is no fun, I mean there's nothing to do without them.

Oh, and yeah, I'm working toward a wish/dream/goal. Several tbh.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I live for my daughter and the next week's episode. Television's kept me going for years and years. I would have given up so long ago if I wasn't looking forward to the next episode.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Hope for the future, confidence that I can change it now, and the chance that someday I will affect somebody enough to live on in their heart.

I'd explain more, and or try to sound more poetic about it, but i'm really not in the mood to.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
To be honest I'm still searching for what I am living for. I suppose I am living for those who are closest to me, those who can make me smile, those who always brighten up my day. I live for my friends, all of my friends, my family and generally anyone who makes my life a great, huge rollercoaster to ride. I'm also living most likely to see the future with my own eyes, I'm living for my curiosity of wanting to know what's ahead for the world, what will happen, what the world will be like.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
The most important thing in my life(and of course I'm living for) is my talents and abilities. Without it I'm practically nothing.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I have no idea what I want to do right now really so I guess at the moment, I'm living for the future. Currently at 20, I'm not in school or neither do I have a job, so I'm stilling living with my dad. There's many things I want to do in life, but yet have no idea what I'm gonna do. I really want to take art though. I've been drawing since I was at least a kid and been serious about making it a profession since at least 7th grade. I might just go with having a career in the field of art or photography, though there's many other field I'd be happy to study in, such as theology. So for now I'm living for whatever tomorrow brings.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
At this present moment, I'm living to build myself a brighter future. I've never met anyone so far throught my life that I've meshed into my reason to live; I suppose that might come in time, but for now I'm more than content with just enjoying my youth and making the most of what I have!

Back