• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite Fifth Gen Pokemon

Evyl

t r a g i c
Years
Hrm. Probably Eelektross. I love Electric-types and Gen V didn't really introduce that many cool Electrics. Levitate + bulk = :D

Years
I have a few: Scrafty, Darmanitan, Crustle and Chandelure.

Crustle probably being my top favourite as I LOVE Hermit Crabs just..HNGH SO CUTE.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
My favorite would have to be Zoroark for his cool design, gimmicky but really cool ability and over-all being a useful pokemon with a pretty decent moveset. In recent playthrough ive also started to like Darmanitan and Chandelure a lot!

εcho.

The silver ninetales
Years
Whimsicott because, gosh, he's just way too cute and fluffy.
I also really like Blitzle & Zebstrika, mostly because I'm a horse person. :P
Zoroark is very cool as well and I've always been a fan of dark types.

Super Bling

Clair pretty thick, huh?
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 10, 2014
Haxorus all day

It's a short Dragon that can destroy everything.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I only like 4 of them to be honest, Snivy, Chandelure, Virizion and Victini. Virizion is probably my favorite though.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
My favourtie would definietly be samurott and victini beause victini learns bolt strike and fusion flare and samurotts mega horn i a nasty surprise for grass types

Years
For me it was formerly Haxorus, but now I think it goes to Scolipede. The idea of a megapede is really neat, and it gets some really neat moves like Earthquake, Rock Slide and Superpower. And it got a slight Attack buff and Speed Boost in XY, which is so much fun. In case my current avatar doesn't tell you, I really like this thing.

I still do think Haxorus is cool, but after thinking it over Scolipede has taken its place for me.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I've been a huge sucker for Krookodile and the rest of its evolutionary line ever since I first used it, and it was pretty much the MVP of my team in Black 2. I've also always really liked Darumaka and Darmanitan, since Darumaka was the first Pokemon that genuinely surprised me with how powerful it was. It was no problem taking down Burgh with him by my side, though my favourite still stands as Krookodile :)

PMG

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Hands down, my favorite 5th gen Pokemon is pretty much the entire Lillipup family. The fact that they are dogs alone is enough for me, but they are also surprisingly good Pokemon that are fun to use. Plus Lillipup is friggin adorable and Stoutland has the most glorious mustache.

Samurott is a close second (or fourth really), with its awesome design, good enough for me stats, and the general samurai theme it's got. And I must mention that mustache. Slap a mustache on a Pokemon and it's almost guaranteed to be awesome.

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 22, 2015
Scoilepede was going to take my favorite spot, but it really goes to "The Iron Golurk".

Back