• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Moon RPG Version 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2012
Well by graphic artist, we don't really need any recoloring. We need actual fakemon, fusions, and whatever else I listed on the first page.

Well, i can do fusions well. I'll make a few then PM them to you, as for the others, i can do tiles pretty well, i can fuse trainer sprites and overworlds alright.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2014
Neku finished the sprites for Crystal Groudon, and I decided to make screenshots with them, so I'll post them here.

groudonbbb.png
groudonbb.png

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2012
I've finished my Kyogusaur frames, its only a prototype so i need a beta tester to test the animation to see if it all works well.

2q3d7vq.png

do they look alright, i'll work on the backsprites some other time.

PS. i didnt do a female one since i'm not sure as to whether it will be genderless or not.

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2014
Added info on becoming a graphic artist:
Spoiler:

@JirachiFan99:
Well, we don't really need animated sprites. xD Also, it's not formatted correctly for how 2.0's animated spritesheets work. Here's one taken from TPM: http://www.tpmrpg.net/newtpm/images/animated/spritesheet/pokemon/Normal/Pikachu.png (120x120 per sprite, 10 across, etc.)

Nekomata

Neko
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2013
Added info on becoming a graphic artist:
Spoiler:

I guess I should mention that I will be the one paying more attention to any one who wants to become a graphic artist. Do not be offended with my criticism or anything. I'm going to be harsh (cause I know Cless won't.), so don't be surprised if I sound a bit more, uh... harsh than usual? xD Just make sure you post sprites here so I can see them. -too lazy to check PMs-

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2010
Cless, I'd love to be one of the people who make ideas and criticize stuff you need criticism on. I can easily come up with ideas and I think I could be a great help. I'm also on the computer a lot so I'll make sure I stalk this place so I can comment on things as fast as you need me too.

If you are ever wondering what my username is on TPM, it is cannillo123. Though I'd prefer to be called Chris.

Last edited:

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years
If you wish to be a graphic artist, you'll need to post a reasonable amount of examples. You'll have to be fairly good to be accepted.

All beta tester positions are taken for now. Sorry.

LeGaLLiZe is a beta tester and want to be a graphic artist, so there's one slot left, I'm also good on recoloring, but I'm really lazy to do that, but if I still can't be a beta tester, I would like to be spriter (remember that I only can recoloring and bad on fusioning), i'll get proof later

Nekomata

Neko
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2013
LeGaLLiZe is a beta tester and want to be a graphic artist, so there's one slot left, I'm also good on recoloring, but I'm really lazy to do that, but if I still can't be a beta tester, I would like to be spriter (remember that I only can recoloring and bad on fusioning), i'll get proof later

We are going to need more than recoloring samples. Recoloring is merely a basic fundamental to spriting and is necessary for most other forms of spriting. Unfortunately, being good at recolors is not going to be enough to get a graphic artist position because we need more than recolors. (We have most recolors ready, actually.)

Feel free to post samples of recoloring, but posting other things will be much more helpful.

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2012
cless i can help with maps, since i can easily get some good tools, i think i'm a more talented mapper than a spriter, as for fusions, give me a few pokemon/trainers to fuse and we'll see how it works out.

EDIT: Thx for the criticism for the BW style pointers, thought you might've needed some animated sprites, I remastered the kyogusaur frames a bit.

if you wanna see it:
remastered kyogusaur frames

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2010
Can i be one of those idea people cos i managed to make a jailbreak for iphone and ipod touch with my epic ideas.

p.s my brother helped a bit

p.p.s ok maybe alot

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years
We are going to need more than recoloring samples. Recoloring is merely a basic fundamental to spriting and is necessary for most other forms of spriting. Unfortunately, being good at recolors is not going to be enough to get a graphic artist position because we need more than recolors. (We have most recolors ready, actually.)

Feel free to post samples of recoloring, but posting other things will be much more helpful.
Hmm, I can do the others, but not that good, please look:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Dec 15, 2010
So liek I wanna be a Graffic Arteest
So liek, I can do scratches, Fusions, ecolours, and all that jazz. :<

Seeing as you need to post 15 times to post URLS and such, you can view everything on this:
(Remove Spaces)

http:/ /s665.photobucket. com/albums/vv18/SwampVenus/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ24

-- SDR
I'm taking a break from Spriting untill my Laptop is set up.

Last edited:
Years
How about making it where you have multiple menu options? Like B/W English, Japanese, HG/SS English, Japanese, etc. Just an idea~

Skitty123

Alice Cullen
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 14, 2012
I want to be a graphic artist. Yeah I don't think I'll be good enough but i might as well try.
I could also be a kinda new mod as I'm on nearly all the time and most of the times I'm on I see spammer's in the Cbox and no Mod's are online.
So yeah...

http:/./s906.photobucket.com/home/SophieTheSpriter/index
Take ^ that dot out

Erm there's another one there with animations

Criticise all you want I won't get offended

Nekomata

Neko
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2013
Images and links removed because I dun have 15 posts yet. ^_^

cless i can help with maps, since i can easily get some good tools, i think i'm a more talented mapper than a spriter, as for fusions, give me a few pokemon/trainers to fuse and we'll see how it works out.

Examples?

Hmm, I can do the others, but not that good, please look:
Spoiler:

I think I'm going to need some more examples, preferably more recent things. A more complicated fusion perhaps? What you have up so far are fairly simple so I can't really judge your experience with that.

Who is this Neku person Julie? =P

I believe that would have been me. Cless just fails at spelling. xD J/K (That would be me though... otherwise I'll have to hunt someone down for sprite theft...)

So liek I wanna be a Graffic Arteest
So liek, I can do scratches, Fusions, ecolours, and all that jazz. :<

Seeing as you need to post 15 times to post URLS and such, you can view everything on this:
(Remove Spaces)

-link-

-- SDR
I'm taking a break from Spriting untill my Laptop is set up.

Time for some crit. I'm gonna try to get straight to the point rather than go on a long rant on what is wrong, etc.

Spoiler:

I want to be a graphic artist. Yeah I don't think I'll be good enough but i might as well try.
I could also be a kinda new mod as I'm on nearly all the time and most of the times I'm on I see spammer's in the Cbox and no Mod's are online.
So yeah...

-link-
Take ^ that dot out

Erm there's another one there with animations

Criticise all you want I won't get offended

Spoiler:

Well then, that is it for now, hrm? I'll check by later tonight. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back