• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Years
The comparison is more or less my way of saying that things only seem to be getting better for the show; I personally prefer the episode ideas and plots they've been using this season. And what do you mean by quality improving causing biased opinions? As far as I know the animation and art quality has stayed the same so people can't really put season 2 on a higher pedestal just because of that.

Sorry, just a little confused haha. I totally respect your opinion and anyone else's. \o/

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Well, again, it's people's opinions as to what Season is better, I'm liking Season 2 a little more than Season 1 as this is the first full season as a fan that I'll be watching the episodes when they're first released.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
People have and always will compare and say what their favorite seasons are. Whether it be My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, or any other show. It's just how us as humans work. With that said, I like season one and season two for their own reasons, and I don't really have an opinion on which one is better.

Blazivoir

Fire Breather
Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2011
Hey, new to the forums just wanted to join this club for MLP lovers
- Favorite Episode: The best night ever
- Favorite Main Pony: Pinkie pie
- Favorite Side Pony: Rarity
- About Me: love MLP, pokemon and video gaming in general (not a fanboy of any system, like them all equally)

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Hey, new to the forums just wanted to join this club for MLP lovers
- Favorite Episode: The best night ever
- Favorite Main Pony: Pinkie pie
- Favorite Side Pony: Rarity
- About Me: love MLP, pokemon and video gaming in general (not a fanboy of any system, like them all equally)

Welcome to the club. I want more fans of Dash to sign up, she's the best pony in my eyes.

Berry Punch

Permadrunk naughty Pony
Years
Oh yes.

- Favorite Episode: Party of One
- Favorite Main Pony: Pinkie Pie <3
- Favorite Side Pony: Derpy Hooves (but Berry Punch in the fanon, since she doesn't get drunk in the show)
- About Me: Although I was very skeptical about the show in the beginning, it happens to be my favorite franchise now. I love this great show.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Oh yes.

- Favorite Episode: Party of One
- Favorite Main Pony: Pinkie Pie <3
- Favorite Side Pony: Derpy Hooves (but Berry Punch in the fanon, since she doesn't get drunk in the show)
- About Me: Although I was very skeptical about the show in the beginning, it happens to be my favorite franchise now. I love this great show.

Welcome to the club. Have fun here with your fellow fans!

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Holy crap! My Little Pony is on TV! I didn't think I had it's channel. I could've been watching it this whole time instead of waiting for a working computer. *facepalm*
Well I'm recording it now so expect me to finally be more active in here!

Tehe...Pinkie Pie doesn't even understand herself.

Popsicle

~Dancing Crazy~
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2012
Yes! I am totally joining this club.
- Favorite Episode: I love every single one!
- Favorite Main Pony:Fluttershy is first and Pinkie is second.
- Favorite Side Pony:Big Macintosh or Derpy Hooves.
- About Me: I have watched every episode of MLP: FIM. I started in about September and almost finished all of them in one day. XD

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Yes! I am totally joining this club.
- Favorite Episode: I love every single one!
- Favorite Main Pony:Fluttershy is first and Pinkie is second.
- Favorite Side Pony:Big Macintosh or Derpy Hooves.
- About Me: I have watched every episode of MLP: FIM. I started in about September and almost finished all of them in one day. XD

Welcome to the club. I'll add you to the member list. Have fun here with your fellow bronies!

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
- Favorite Episode: Sonic Rainboom, The Cutie Mark Chronicles, Sweet and Elite, Return to Harmony, Friendship is Magic, and The Best Night Ever
- Favorite Mane Pony: Fluttershy. :3
- Favorite Side Pony: Octavia or Trixie
- About Me: I've been a brony since February 26 this year, and I spent my time on GameFAQs, Ponychan, Facebook, and barely 4chan talking about ponies. I've seen every season one episode 5 times, and season two episode twice.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
- Favorite Episode: Sonic Rainboom, The Cutie Mark Chronicles, Sweet and Elite, Return to Harmony, Friendship is Magic, and The Best Night Ever
- Favorite Mane Pony: Fluttershy. :3
- Favorite Side Pony: Octavia or Trixie
- About Me: I've been a brony since February 26 this year, and I spent my time on GameFAQs, Ponychan, Facebook, and barely 4chan talking about ponies. I've seen every season one episode 5 times, and season two episode twice.

All right, you've been added to the member. Welcome to the club! Hope you have a great time here.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Now, the long 3 week wait for the next episode. Augh... I hate waiting.
Welcome to all new club members, though. :)

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Now, the long 3 week wait for the next episode. Augh... I hate waiting.
Welcome to all new club members, though. :)

Wait, they're not going to re-air the latest episode on Saturday? Oh wait, the new episode featuring Apple Bloom and Granny Smith. That.

Yeah, waiting is no fun, but these 3 weeks will be gone before you know it. ;)

Years
Sorry for being inactive the last few days; I've been on and off because of final exams and holidays coming etc. Welcome, new members!

I started watching MLP when the newest episode was about Twilight getting a pet owl... I will refrain from trying to spell its name. >_>;

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Oh I do love that owl.
Yes I'm posting here again.
Ugh I don't wanna wait for the next episode, the last few have been excellent!

eeveegirl777

Haha! I'm using the internets!
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2015
- Favorite Episode: The Return of Harmony Part 1 and 2.
- Favorite Main Pony: Applejack.
- Favorite Side Pony: Derpy 6_9
- About Me: I used to be a non believer, but when I gave the show a chance I fell in love with it. Ponies all the way!

Back