• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

I like math. =)
Think I'm going to have to bother a professor sooner or later on my probability calculus problem though. XD

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Screw math, it runs everything

935143_567589516594644_1884063008_n.jpg

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

I was interested in the branch that specialized in identifying and studying the fossil samples in the labs rather than digging the fossils up tbh, kind of hard to be gentle with a shovel at least for me anyways lol.

History and maybe science I could probably do but math and english just eviscerate me to no end in sight T___T

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I wouldn't mind some chocolate chip cookies myself but alas I cannot go anywhere right now.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

I was interested in the branch that specialized in identifying and studying the fossil samples in the labs rather than digging the fossils up tbh, kind of hard to be gentle with a shovel at least for me anyways lol.

History and maybe science I could probably do but math and english just eviscerate me to no end in sight T___T

That's still pretty general, though. I know what the Paleontology branch in my university does, and most of their research involves microfossils (Radiolaria, Dinoflagellata, Diatoms, Spores and Pollen) but they also do macroplants an animals, mostly mammals.

Radiolaria are pretty. :'3

radiolaria_barbados.jpg

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pokey's is the only one I follow and I need to check and make sure that I'm not too far behind due to lack of online time.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I completely lost track on what we were talking about and assumed that you were talking about dltms0. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back