• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Treecko's Trade Shop

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Hello! Welcome to my thread. Hope you find what you're looking for!

Thread Rules
Spoiler:

Wants!​

Spoiler:

Please send me offers as well!

Haves​

Shinies!
Spoiler:

Shiny Flawless!

Spoiler:

Events
Spoiler:

Legendaries
Spoiler:

EV trained

Spoiler:

Services​

Shiny Egg Bredding
Spoiler:

EV training
Spoiler:

Breeding
Spoiler:

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My Pokemon are non-redis, as well, so I don't know if you'd still want them, but I do have shiny male Ralts obtained via Pokeradar. I am its OT, so I can nickname it for you, but it would be a clone of the original.

I've been working on chaining for a shiny male Nidoran, so if I manage to catch one, I could let you know, if you'd like.

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
My Pokemon are non-redis, as well, so I don't know if you'd still want them, but I do have shiny male Ralts obtained via Pokeradar. I am its OT, so I can nickname it for you, but it would be a clone of the original.

I've been working on chaining for a shiny male Nidoran, so if I manage to catch one, I could let you know, if you'd like.

Yay first customer :) Sure that would be great! What would you want in exchange for the Ralts?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't know if you're picky about trading...perhaps your UT Latias? I was planning to catch one myself, but this way I'd be able to get Latios to offer in my shop. I *think* I have the Ralts on-hand, but I'm not sure. If it isn't cloned yet, I'll need some time to do so. (

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
I don't know if you're picky about trading...perhaps your UT Latias? I was planning to catch one myself, but this way I'd be able to get Latios to offer in my shop. I *think* I have the Ralts on-hand, but I'm not sure. If it isn't cloned yet, I'll need some time to do so. (

That's fine :) PM when you are ready and with what times you could trade.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Do you have a Dreamworld abillity Gothita? I don't have much to trade for one...

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Sorry about not getting back to you as to when to trade. I've been busy lately. I am still interested, though. If you're able to, I should be available for trading tonight.

As per forum rules, I'm required to tell you that my Pokemon are cloned using an Action Replay. (:

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Sorry about not getting back to you as to when to trade. I've been busy lately. I am still interested, though. If you're able to, I should be available for trading tonight.

As per forum rules, I'm required to tell you that my Pokemon are cloned using an Action Replay. (:

No problem. I can trade tonight after 10:30 ish GMT-4. Let me know if that works.

No problem. I can trade tonight after 10:30 ish UTC-4. Let me know if that works.

Last edited:

ChipmunkGamingInc.

Owner of Chipmunk Gaming Inc.
Years
Good day to you, good Treeko10. I run Chipmunk Gaming Inc., a Pokemon breeding facility. I am new to this fine community, and have recently opened my own trading and breeding shop. I happened to stop by and notice that you wish for a Ralts. I happen to have a few on my hands, maybe a Shiny one. If you would like, I could check and see what I have? In return, perhaps you could trade me some Pokemon of your whim? I strongly believe in giving away Pokemon like it's a Christmas charity drive. I'm just as happy with a Patrat as I am with a Dialga.
Please note this Ralts is a low-ish level and in Pokemon White 2.

I say verily unto thee,
KEEP CALM AND PLAY POKEMON.

*~Maelstrom~*

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Good day to you, good Treeko10. I run Chipmunk Gaming Inc., a Pokemon breeding facility. I am new to this fine community, and have recently opened my own trading and breeding shop. I happened to stop by and notice that you wish for a Ralts. I happen to have a few on my hands, maybe a Shiny one. If you would like, I could check and see what I have? In return, perhaps you could trade me some Pokemon of your whim? I strongly believe in giving away Pokemon like it's a Christmas charity drive. I'm just as happy with a Patrat as I am with a Dialga.
Please note this Ralts is a low-ish level and in Pokemon White 2.

I say verily unto thee,

*~Maelstrom~*

Hey there! Welcome to the forums and good luck with your shop! Thanks for the offer, but I only have a gen 4 game (I know, I'm really out-dated :P). If you have a gen 4 game and would like to trade, I'll be here!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Sorry, meant to post yesterday but I had to leave the house before I had time to.
Apparently the Ralts I had offered you before is not UT. A friend was messing with my game system and he gave it a ribbon for beating the E4.

However, I recently caught another shiny Ralts. I've uploaded it to Pokecheck, so that'll be easier than describing her to you:

https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=5423920

Which one would you prefer?
(If you're interested in any other shinies, I have all of mine uploaded to Pokecheck and can give you links to them.)

ChipmunkGamingInc.

Owner of Chipmunk Gaming Inc.
Years
Hey there! Welcome to the forums and good luck with your shop! Thanks for the offer, but I only have a gen 4 game (I know, I'm really out-dated ). If you have a gen 4 game and would like to trade, I'll be here!
Ah, I have Gen. 4 as well. I don't know if I have a Ralts, I'll be sure to check for you, and see if there are any other Pokemon you want.

I say verily unto thee,

*~Maelstrom~*

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
Years
Hey Treeko. Was wondering if all your Pokemon on trade have been checked to be hacks or not? I have a shiny Ditto i would offer for your Charmander.. But only if it has been checked to make sure its not hacked. Thanks M8.

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Hey Treeko. Was wondering if all your Pokemon on trade have been checked to be hacks or not? I have a shiny Ditto i would offer for your Charmander.. But only if it has been checked to make sure its not hacked. Thanks M8.

All of my pokemon are checked before they are put in here. The Charmander is not hacked. I'd be happy to trade it for the Ditto :)

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
Years
Okay, Well post a visitor message on my profile next time you are online. Ill be happy to trade with you then.

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Okay, Well post a visitor message on my profile next time you are online. Ill be happy to trade with you then.

Alrighty sounds good. I also remember that we have very different time zones, and that might be hard. I could trade any time with you after 10:30 pm UTC-4.

Back