• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
B2W2 Quick Questions

Uh, I'm kinda lost. I just beat Elesa in Nimbasa city and I don't know where to go next or what to do. The drawbridge is blocked. Help please?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Uh, I'm kinda lost. I just beat Elesa in Nimbasa city and I don't know where to go next or what to do. The drawbridge is blocked. Help please?

The drawbridge should be blocked by Biker Charles (oh boy!), battle him in a Triple Battle and you'll be able to pass across the bridge.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years

Battle the motorcyclist that has a crowd of people around him. He'll triple battle you (or rotation if you're playing Black) and then the crowd will leave allowing access.

where can I get a fire stone to evolve my growlithe or is it just random dust clouds in caves?

I read somewhere that you can buy them for 3BP at the Pokèmon World Tournament.

Raichupacabra

Villain
Years
Does anyone have suggestions on the best places internet or otherwise to get the best prices when the games come out?
The prices haven't been shown yet but it's most likely going to around $34.99 with tax if brand new. Walmart, GameStop, and Best Buy are going to be the cheapest. But when GameStop gets used copies they will most likely be around $29.99. This was the case with Black and White. I'm not sure about the online prices.

Years
White Tree Hollow help, I have been at this for 4 hours and am currently on the 9th floor, I have battled pretty much every single trainer and no door has opened to the final boss, I have no clue what to do as I want to get to Alder's grandson to get the shiny dratini, and considering I have spent 4 hours on this, I would be very annoyed to give up now. Anyone got any tips whatsoever I'm so stuck and frustrated :(

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
White Tree Hollow help, I have been at this for 4 hours and am currently on the 9th floor, I have battled pretty much every single trainer and no door has opened to the final boss, I have no clue what to do as I want to get to Alder's grandson to get the shiny dratini, and considering I have spent 4 hours on this, I would be very annoyed to give up now. Anyone got any tips whatsoever I'm so stuck and frustrated :(
Go to 10th floor by using the lift =)
I've also had the same problem so I decided to give up but then it gave me the possibility to go to 10th floor and there, after you beat some more trainers, the door will be opened ;)
It's the similar for the other areas.
Also I advise you to read again what trainer that opens the door say because he/she will say a number which is the floor where the doors opened :)

Years

Go to 10th floor by using the lift =)
I've also had the same problem so I decided to give up but then it gave me the possibility to go to 10th floor and there, after you beat some more trainers, the door will be opened ;)
It's the similar for the other areas.
Also I advise you to read again what trainer that opens the door say because he/she will say a number which is the floor where the doors opened :)

Yeah, I made it to Alders grandson. And I can't read anything as it's in Japanese haha. I just had to keep going back to the lift and go on a different number, no idea what that even means but I did it :P

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Jul 20, 2012
I appear to be stuck. I'm on route 7 after beating the sixth gym. I just got a call from mom. I don't know if that's related but I can't seem to get anywhere. Where do I go from here? Thanks!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I appear to be stuck. I'm on route 7 after beating the sixth gym. I just got a call from mom. I don't know if that's related but I can't seem to get anywhere. Where do I go from here? Thanks!
That call is not really important ;) Mom is just worried about you :D
Anyways, you need to return back to Mistralton City and meet up with Fuuro and Araragi in order to continue ;)

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
Years

Anyways, you need to return back to Mistralton City and meet up with Fuuro and Araragi in order to continue ;)
(If you don't know Japanese and you're playing the fan translation, their English names are Skyla and Juniper.)

Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2021
us seller pokemon black and white 2

i would like to get the japanese version of white 2 ti play on my ds lite i checked ebay and a few other sites and the sellers are in japan anyone selling the japanese version of white 2 or black 2 in the us i can't find any and it's been about a week since their release

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Jul 20, 2012

Thanks, I figured it would be something simple. I think I checked everywhere except the airport terminal. Heh.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
i would like to get the japanese version of white 2 ti play on my ds lite i checked ebay and a few other sites and the sellers are in japan anyone selling the japanese version of white 2 or black 2 in the us i can't find any and it's been about a week since their release

Actually in the info box on the Current Generation Pokemon Gaming index page, located here, they have Play-Asia.com's listings for the games right inside. They have a link for the US pre-order as well as a purchasable Japanese versions of the games.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
(If you don't know Japanese and you're playing the fan translation, their English names are Skyla and Juniper.)
I know you are adding it for the others, I don't really like English names and since I'm playing Japanese version it's more proper to use Japanese names of characters :D (Using Japanese names of cities would be too much I guess :D)

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Route 15

I want to get a Tyranitar on my team. Will Route 15 be open to those catching pokemon before or after the elite four?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back