• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon VG & TCG Regional Championships

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2013
Hello All,
Sorry for the repeat everyone, I am new to this board, and have posted this info in a few different places. :)

My name is Denise. My husband, Vince is the Pokemon Tournament Organizer for the Mississippi Valley area. (Basically the St. Louis, MO area)
The weekend of January 19-20th we are holding the Pokemon Regional Championships for both the Video Game and Trading Card Game.
It will be at the St. Charles Convention Center, St. Charles MO (suburb of St. Louis)

The TCG event begins on Saturday with the top cut on Sunday. The VG Event is on Sunday.
Both events are FREE, and everyone in good standing with Pokemon is able to participate.

For the Video Game Tournament, only Pokemon Black and White 2 are allowed.

Registration for both days are from 8:30 am -10:00 am.

Prizes include:
Travel awards and Stipends to the Pokemon National Championships in Indianapolis, IN, for each age division.
Trophy's
Pack Prizes (TCG)

We have players coming from Texas, Illinois, Kansas, Nebraska, Tennessee, Ohio, Kentucky +++

We just wanted to spread the word to everyone.

For details, on Directions, FAQ, Rules, Prizes, Setting up your Battle Box (VG), Decklist (TCG) please

visit:

pokemon.com
yetigaming.com (there is a Pokemon Regionals Tab)
on Facebook at StL Pokemon

Thank you!
Denise Krekeler
Owner of Yeti Gaming

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
Thank you for the information. I would like to attend, however I shall be playing in London on that very same weekend. Good luck to all those who participate !

Years
Crap, those are coming up fast!

Oh well, I wasn't going to be able to attend anyway. If the closest Regionals to me were still held in Wisconsin Dells, maybe I would've been able to make it, but St. Louis is just too far to make it once a year, let alone twice a year.

Thank you for the information anyway!

Back