• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's too early! Wait, maybe not...

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I like all times of the day in different ways, but I think my favorite is afternoon. Everyone is up and about, doing their own thing, it's pretty routine. I like evening because it's that winding down relaxing time, nighttime is peaceful, and I like the fresh feeling of morning.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
'It's too early! Wait, maybe not...'
I think that far too often, in regards to alcohol.

I'm terrible at sleeping patterns. I'll get up at 1pm, go to bed at 8am, get up at 4pm... go to bed at 11am... pull an all nighter, and repeat.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I'm most productive in the period an hour or so after I get up. But I hate getting up early. What normally happens is that I'll get up at about 7/7:30, feel like crap for an hour, have about 3-4 hours of super-productivity where I'm completely alert and attentive, then gradually wind down through the rest of the day. I used to not be able to get to sleep before midnight, I liked staying up late so often; but now, because of work, I've somehow managed to force my body to fall asleep at around 11/11:30. Which is good for my well-being, that's for sure.

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Definitly a night person, I usually stay up way to late, get up tired in the morning tell myself that tonight I will go to bed early and get plenty sleep, end up staying up late night and the vicious circle starts again! :(

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
In a nut shell, go to bed whenever and wake up when I need to.

By body's internal clock seems to be wake up at 8AM, but if I'm exhausted it'll be a bit later (like 9AM). However, if I *know* that I need to be somewhere early the next morning - I seem to get up on time without the need for an alarm clock.

Regardless of when I go to sleep. Which lately is within the 2AM hour

Years
I still seem the most awake in the evening as opposed to the morning. Which sucks, because I open at my job. I hate getting up at 7:15, even though it could be a lot worse. I miss being able to stay up until 2-3AM daily and not being a huge deal. Now I can hardly make it that long unless something's really holding my interest.

Back