• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
tumblr_mv79c8F0OO1rt6kpxo10_250.gif

Is this over the limit? I want to use it in my sig, but I don't know if it's over the limit or not. D:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Signature check, please. I'm finally going... with something not Turtwig again.

Years
Is this signature fine? I just want to know if it's a little big, so if it is I can replace it with a smaller size Grumpy Cat image.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Just for a second opinion from another mod, is my sig alright? This gif doesn't appear to have an owner due to originating from a couple of tumblr accounts, but do I still need to give credit to wherever I found it regardless (this one was posted from wifflegif.com)?

Years
Just for a second opinion from another mod, is my sig alright? This gif doesn't appear to have an owner due to originating from a couple of tumblr accounts, but do I still need to give credit to wherever I found it regardless (this one was posted from wifflegif.com)?
If it's just a tumblr gif from TV then I don't see the need to credit. The only time I'd say you would have to credit something is if it's original work and the artist specifically asks for it. But I still credit artwork in signatures regardless of if the artist requests it or not.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
If it's just a tumblr gif from TV then I don't see the need to credit. The only time I'd say you would have to credit something is if it's original work and the artist specifically asks for it. But I still credit artwork in signatures regardless of if the artist requests it or not.

So I should credit wifflegif.com for this tumblr gif just to be safe?

Back