• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade Corner's Secret Santa

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
I dont get to be someones ss? :I ive been looking forward to giving someone something for daays

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I dont get to be someones ss? :I ive been looking forward to giving someone something for daays

I'll pm you tonight with who you have and I will pm the person who has you with your correct username. Sorry about that!

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
My Secret Giftee signed up Dec. 16th, and hasn't been on since Dec. 16th but I have his present ready. So if Jan 1st rolls around and he doesn't respond can I give a gift to someone else? Also am I still able to receive the emblem?

P.S. I really hope he gets on; I've spent the last 4 days working on breeding the one pokémon to be perfect. :(

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
My Secret Giftee signed up Dec. 16th, and hasn't been on since Dec. 16th but I have his present ready. So if Jan 1st rolls around and he doesn't respond can I give a gift to someone else? Also am I still able to receive the emblem?

P.S. I really hope he gets on; I've spent the last 4 days working on breeding the one pokémon to be perfect. :(

You can give it to someone else and still get the emblem if you are unable to get in contact with your Secret Santa.

Years
Just posting here to confirm that I have presented my secret Santa gift this evening :3 haven't received mine yet though, so hopefully I get it soon

Years
I have my gift ready and contacted my SS. Unfortunately, I have to leave this evening and don't know whether I will have internet there. I will return on Jan 1st, I hope that is not over the time limit?

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I have my gift ready and contacted my SS. Unfortunately, I have to leave this evening and don't know whether I will have internet there. I will return on Jan 1st, I hope that is not over the time limit?

As long as you've made your SS aware, that's fine.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Sorry for the double post/bump, but I just wanted to let you guys know that we only have two days left of this event and as far as I know only three people have done their part. That is not good at all and I hope that people trade their gifts in the next two days!

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
I still have not heard back from the person I'm supposed to give my gift to, but I've been giving free pokémon out all week. Assign me someone else if you want me to give them the one I bred for him.

Also my Secret Santa contact me, but I haven't heard back from him since. :(

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
If you do not get in contact with your SS by Jan 3rd, please contact Lilith and she'll hook you up with a nice gift. :3 And as long as you contact me via PM after the event is over that you tried to contact your SS, I will award you an emblem.

So Snoochey, you're covered.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'm going away for a week so Lilith is taking over the event. Please PM her.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
^Issued you your emblem then. 16 out of 35 participants have sent their gift and got the emblem so far.

If you have sent your gift, but haven't gotten the emblem, send me a private message.

If you haven't sent your gift yet and you're reading this, get to it!

If you were never contacted by your Secret Santa, let me know and I'll wrap something up for you.

Last edited:

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
I haven't received my Emblem at all. My secret santa-ee was a 1-dayer on the forum and never responded. I gave away at least 10 pokémon though all IV bred from my shop.

My offer still stands if you want my pre-breds to hand out to people who didn't get a gift.

Back