• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how do u....

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
....find somthing to do in ur house if u were bored? I'd just walk around for an hour till i think of somthing to do then when i think of it i get bored of doing wutever and think again XD

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
Years
I usually get my dog sit on the couch and just scratch him by the neck, he likes that and it usually gives me something to do when I?m bored in the house. In the summer I just put my swim trunks on and jump into the backyard pool. :3

Last edited:

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Yeah Arctic Wish, when I'm bored, I look through articles and try to find dogs I can adopt. I'm currently still trying to find one XD
Other than that, my parents assign me work, which is boring and..*falls asleep* Tiring.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 10, 2016
I make random websites when I'm bored. The other day I made a website with dancing penguins when I was bored lol.

Years
when I'm bored (and i'm out of computer time/TV time), I listen to music. That passes time for me. ^^;
I might also write. But usually, I can't write at home. it's really odd, I write well in a desk, but nowhere else ^^;

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
Well, my dayz are almozt alwayz full of hanging out with my friendz if not at zchool zo I never really get bored untill late night comez (I have a ZTRICT 10:30 curfu) and then I uzually ztay downztairz and bug my parentz for a while. Then I juzt go on MSN and talk to my friendz (and come PC for a while now!:D).

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I go to school, enter the field, and lie down there until I think of something.

Years
I just go upstairs, lay on my bed and look at the sealing in till I think of something to do, or I just look out the window. One of those normally gets me a good idea in the end XP

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I either go on the computer, or go on my DS and play Wario Ware. That'll entertain me until something good comes on TV or I decide to do some homework ^_^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
I'm usually too bored to assert my boredom, so I consequently remain indefinately bored.

Years
I usually read, write, listen to music(which I do onstop), draw, Post here(which I also do nonstop) or call Hyper Gullwing. If I can't find anyhting else that I just lay on the sofa or go for a walk.

Back