• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I didn't get a signle shiny yhis month. I am SRing for Torchic at the minute. Even though I am in school. I have done the work so don't see why I can't.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Since I have the day off modship lol, I'm chaining Buneary now and I'm at 20 so far.. I can sense this won't end well because I can't concentrate on radaring. xD
I might change 'Cuno to something else like a fun Eevee or Lapras or just change my ID.. It's 23466 so I guess that's not cool enough. As for Cress, still going strong~ Good luck to everyone else on their hunts. ^^

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
3 members going for the 3 starters. This will be good. I am SRing right now. Good luck all. Good luck on the chain to.

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
Which members are going for which starters? I'm going for Piplup and Turtwig on both Pearl versions that I have, in case you're not counting me.

And I just thought of April Fools. Lol
we can always turn this into a 4 way if u want? the race 4 starters is going like this
Razor: torchic
Shinyhunter: treeko
Me: mudkip
$Chuteout$: turtwig and piplup

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
Yeah, I've been on a hiatus. I'm gonna wait a week or so before I start playing again, I got burned out and don't want to jump back in too fast

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Heyyy thanks for the luck. ~<3

I just caught a pretty female Bold (Klutz wah) shiny Buneary on number 41 and I'm gonna try to keep going. ^^ I'll upload pics tomorrow so I don't have to wake up anyone to find the cable lol.

Buneary (Need a nickname)
Female
Bold Lv 11
Snagged in a purdy Heal Ball mmm pink
HP: 34
Atk: 17
Def: 18
SpAtk: 16
SpDef: 17
Speed: 24

Last shiny was before xmas so yay me. XD

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
SHIDO-KOI!!!!! *Glomps Shido and cuddles*

You're back, where have you been?!?!?

shinyhunter011 I think someone said this before, but if not welcome to the club. Remember to follow the rules and you wont get in trouble.

EDIT: Shi-koi, I answered your PM.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
SHIDO-KOI!!!!! *Glomps Shido and cuddles*

You're back, where have you been?!?!?

shinyhunter011 I think someone said this before, but if not welcome to the club. Remember to follow the rules and you wont get in trouble.

EDIT: Shi-koi, I answered your PM.

and I REPLIED :) HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :) good to see u

Back