• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Shipping wise, I don't really take sides with any ships (at least, not in Bleach).

Orihime specifically, though, I think she's been pretty damn useless. She was just kidnap bait, and besides that, well, she healed Ichigo maybe once or twice. That's it, I think. She's a useless character, I wish that she'd do more.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
If he wanted Tite Kubo could have developed her a hell of a lot more than than he has. She only really had the story with her brother right at the beginning and of course getting kidnapped. Chad's abilities improved a lot whereas hers didn't really do anything for 10 years :/

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Shipping wise, I don't really take sides with any ships (at least, not in Bleach).

Orihime specifically, though, I think she's been pretty damn useless. She was just kidnap bait, and besides that, well, she healed Ichigo maybe once or twice. That's it, I think. She's a useless character, I wish that she'd do more.

Thats kind of true. Why can't each character have kind of their own arc? It would be interesting to say the least.

I'm actually more in favour of a Yoruchigo or perhaps Isanchigo.
Isanchigo? You mean one of the captains and Ichigo? Sorry I'm not that good with names ><

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Thats kind of true. Why can't each character have kind of their own arc? It would be interesting to say the least.

Bleach has a LOT of characters... Plus, it would get rather boring. I mean, besides maybe one or two episodes of your "average" day, there'd need to be something to make a plot, and that for the ~50 main-ish characters? Yeah.

Isanchigo? You mean one of the captains and Ichigo? Sorry I'm not that good with names ><
I'm assuming it's Isane (which is the 4th Squad Lieutenant, Unohana's Lieutenant). If so, well, have we really seen anything shippy between them? I guess it might work, as one of those "these two people would work well together, even if they haven't met".

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Vice Captain.

Spoiler:

I was beaten to the post by a few seconds :L.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Bleach has a LOT of characters... Plus, it would get rather boring. I mean, besides maybe one or two episodes of your "average" day, there'd need to be something to make a plot, and that for the ~50 main-ish characters? Yeah.
I'm assuming it's Isane (which is the 4th Squad Lieutenant, Unohana's Lieutenant). If so, well, have we really seen anything shippy between them? I guess it might work, as one of those "these two people would work well together, even if they haven't met".
You do have a point there, I haven't though of that.
Vice Captain.

Spoiler:
*facepalm*
I keep thinking Isane is Unohana's name for some reason ><[/FONT]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Timeskip? You mean what happened in the past or something?

I'm pumped to see the new chapter :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Timeskip...? It's most likely to be a few months or years after the last chapter, even so ~ I can't wait!
Oh. I was thinking about in the past ><

Hopefully there won't be a Timeskip, I would like to continue on with the story :x

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
A timeskip? That would definitely throw my idea out of the window. I thought that it would be a flashback first, and then a timeskip (which would make more sense, seeing what happened while it still strongly relates to Aizen, the Vaizards, and Isshin) kind of like what Naruto did, with the Kakashi Gaiden during the timeskip itself.

And wasn't it mentioned that one arc would be longer than the other? Again, it would make more sense if the shorter one was the flashback, and the longer one was the timeskip.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I would like to see what happened to the remaining Arrancar as well.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I would like to see what happened to the remaining Arrancar as well.

Spoiler:
Can I see the list again?
I always thought that Aizen made a SUPER MASSIVE ARMY. But seeing as how Privaron starts at 100/101, he can't have made more than 89/90 Numeros. It really isn't as big as I'd hoped.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I don't have the list o.o

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
I don't have the list o.o

Yeah, but I think Zam does.
Spoiler:
Doesn't need to be spoilered :p Actually, now that I think about it, neither should mine.
From what we've seen of the one Arrancarisation, he makes them one at a time, but we don't really know how long it takes (especially since he really only hunted for Vasto Lordes).

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Oh, well aren't there Arrancar that evolve naturally? There must be a small population of them somewhere in Hueco Mundo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back