• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ghost Team (just in time for Halloween)

Silverman

Touches Naive Squirtles
Years
Here is my second attempt at an all Ghost team...

Gengar ♀ (Jessica) Ghost/Poison
Levitate // Leftovers
Timid - 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Substitute, Disable, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast

Chandelure ♂ (Vincent) Ghost/Fire
Flame Body // Choice Scarf
Modest - 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Fire Blast, Shadow Ball, HP Fighting, Energy Ball

Golurk ♂ (Marshall) Ground/Ghost
Iron Fist // Choice Band
Adamant - 208 HP / 252 Atk / 48 Spe
Earthquake, Stone Edge, Hammer Arm, Shadow Punch

Jellicent ♂ (Jim) Water/Ghost
Water Absorb // Choice Specs
Modest - 172 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
Water Spout, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Energy Ball

Cofagrigus ♀ (Cleopatra) Ghost
Mummy // Chesto Berry
Bold - 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SpD
Shadow Ball, HP Fighting, Rest, Haze

Spiritomb ♀ (Lester) Ghost/Dark
Pressure // Lum Berry
Sassy - 252 HP / 116 Def / 140 SpD
Dark Pulse, Pursuit, Rest, Will-o-Wisp

Any thoughts? Suggestions? I know mono-typing is tough, but Ghost is probably the most workable type thanks to the Gen V Ghosts.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Good team, but I've always found Golurk to be incredibly unreliable... Something else to consider could be a Driblim...

Drifblim ♀ (Floony <3) Ghost/Flying
Unburden // Chesto Berry
Modest - 252 Def / 108 SpA / 148 Spe
Shadow Ball, Rest, Thunderbolt/Thunder, Calm Mind

Basically just use Calm Mind till your Hp is down a lot, then use Rest to get full health and a big speed boost from Unburden, then wreak havoc. In my experience it's very reliable and easy to work with, especially as a late sweeper. Definitely something to consider. Only problem is a weakness to Stealth Rock, but you can't have everything haha.

Silverman

Touches Naive Squirtles
Years
Good team, but I've always found Golurk to be incredibly unreliable... Something else to consider could be a Driblim...

Ha ha, I appreciate that it is named "Floony!"

I am pretty set on Golurk because I raised one through the Gen V single player.... I know he isn't the best, but I doubt he'd be brought in much depending on the tourneys I try and enter.

I was SOOOO psyched in the single player when I found out accidentally that Golurk can learn HM Fly... I was like WUT. Then we'd fly around. Shame, cause I would LOVE to teach him Fly in the Meta-Game if there was a USE for it!!

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Nice team, not really much I can say about it, considering it's monotype. Looks good though. :D

Back