• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear friend,

Eleken

Geologist
Years
CMT for this please:

#133: Eevee ♂ l l Level: 1
OT: SATOSHI ♂ l Black l ID: 36766
Nature: Timid l Ability: Anticipation
IV: 31/31/30/30/30/30 l HP: Fighting 70
Untrained
Moves: Fake Tears - Charm - Yawn - Wish

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
CMT for this please:

#133: Eevee ♂ l l Level: 1
Nature: Timid l Ability: Anticipation
IV: 31/31/30/30/30/30 l HP: Fighting 70
Untrained
Moves: Fake Tears - Charm - Yawn - Wish
Nothing caught my interests, so sorry eleken.

I know its been a while but do you still have a ditto that you were going to catch for me?
I never catch your ditto tbh because of your ban. I'm just not sure when you are coming back.

Last edited:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Ok well then i have stocked up on shinys on SS check em out and ill give you one for regular or shiny ditto for troubles. they are on my thread. :P
I check them out and nothing caught my interests, sorry. About ditto, I will VM you when I caught it okay?

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
Years
This is what I mean for redistribution rights: NFT: Not For Trade -- Semi-Redis: I can trade, you can trade, the person you trade with cannot -- Non-Redis: I can, you cannot -- Fully-Redis: everyone can trade. Normally, my pokemons are non-redis but for BP or CP, I will let you decide the redistribution right for that mon. Hope it makes sense to you :)

For the request, can you pick another nature because docile and bashful are not really beneficial for Mincinno. You can check out this site to see the suggestion for Mincinno http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/minccino. Also, just to make sure, since you want it to be captured, there will be no egg move for it.

Fully Redis then, and how about jolly or adamant? And I know that.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Whoa dude you blacklisted me? When did I scam you?

I don't remember that, but if I did that at any point, just tell me what I can do to make it up to you. I'm really sorry about that...
You traded me a hacked Articuno then when I asked for refund, you cloned my Darmanitan, kept the clone and traded it to others.
I do not think I want to discuss about it anymore since you let me blacklist you and left without an explanation for quite a long time.

Ok but i wont be home any weakends
It is cool since I have work during weekend too so we may arrange a trade during next week ;)

Last update
Total of my mons in this thread so far: 421

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Falling Wishes

Years
Do you have any of these for Gen. 4? They don't have to be the same in every way if you have these.

#165: Ledyba ♀ l l l Level: 1
Nature: Jolly l Ability: Rattled
IV: 31/31/31/26/31/31
Untrained
Moves: Tackle - Swords Dance

#239: Elekid ♀ l l l Level: 1
Nature: Adamant l Ability: Vital Spirit
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Untrained
Moves: Leer - Cross Chop - Fire Punch - Ice Punch

#214: Heracross ♂ l l Level: 1
Nature: Jolly l Ability: Guts
Untrained
Moves: Horn Attack - Endure - Megahorn - Swords Dance

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
Do you have any of these for Gen. 4? They don't have to be the same in every way if you have these.

#165: Ledyba ♀ l l l Level: 1
Nature: Jolly l Ability: Rattled
IV: 31/31/31/26/31/31
Untrained
Moves: Tackle - Swords Dance

#239: Elekid ♀ l l l Level: 1
Nature: Adamant l Ability: Vital Spirit
Untrained
Moves: Leer - Cross Chop - Fire Punch - Ice Punch

#214: Heracross ♂ l l Level: 1
Nature: Jolly l Ability: Guts
Untrained
Moves: Horn Attack - Endure - Megahorn - Swords Dance

I do not have them in 4th gen but I can breed them for you if you want to, just give me a shout ;)

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2012
I see this thread started 6 months ago but OP must still be around if topic is bumped. I am interested in your timid hp grass moltres, shiny modest kyureum, and shiny bold squirtle. I dont have any of your specific wants but I have a list of pokemon i have, please tell me if anything interests you. all are legit of course, feel free to ask if you want more info on any pokemon.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArJkQaWawoMJdDNaWEQ4WjF2VU9KdU9XWW9KM2E3ZEE#gid=7

thanks for your time.

johnny18

Years
I see this thread started 6 months ago but OP must still be around if topic is bumped. I am interested in your timid hp grass moltres, shiny modest kyureum, and shiny bold squirtle. I dont have any of your specific wants but I have a list of pokemon i have, please tell me if anything interests you. all are legit of course, feel free to ask if you want more info on any pokemon.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArJkQaWawoMJdDNaWEQ4WjF2VU9KdU9XWW9KM2E3ZEE#gid=7

thanks for your time.

I look through it and I cannot find anything I want but based on your want, how about giving me a breeding project? >>Hint : Medicham :D<<

Falling Wishes

Years
Well, your already starting on another breeding thread for me for free so to make it fair could you please look through my thread to see anything you like for those 3 of you breed them, I don't have anything to trade in heartgold but I could trade with you on white first them heartgold if you'd like?

johnny18

Years
Well, your already starting on another breeding thread for me for free so to make it fair could you please look through my thread to see anything you like for those 3 of you breed them, I don't have anything to trade in heartgold but I could trade with you on white first them heartgold if you'd like?
Nah, I do not really want anything in return but can you possibly post those 3 in my breeding project form for me please? Also, since I actually do 1 capture and 3 breeding for you, will you wait for me a bit to finish them all? I will try to finish them as soon as I can. ^^

Falling Wishes

Years
Nah, I do not really want anything in return but can you possibly post those 3 in my breeding project form for me please? Also, since I actually do 1 capture and 3 breeding for you, will you wait for me a bit to finish them all? I will try to finish them as soon as I can. ^^

Of course I'll wait! Are you sure you want nóhung in return? And sorry for being clueless but what do you mean by post those 3 in your breeding project?

johnny18

Years
Of course I'll wait! Are you sure you want nóhung in return? And sorry for being clueless but what do you mean by post those 3 in your breeding project?

Species: Minccino
Shiny: No
Nature: Docile, Bashful
IVs: Near Flawless
Ability: Skill Link, Cute Charm, Technician
Ball: Dive Ball Or Premier Ball
Redistribution Right: Not sure what this is?
post them like this without the ball choice since it is breeding and yes, I am sure ^^

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2012
I look through it and I cannot find anything I want but based on your want, how about giving me a breeding project? >>Hint : Medicham :D<<

You looked though all the tabs at the bottom? I see the BP form in the OP, but what would you want in return for asking for these pokemon?

johnny18

Years
You looked though all the tabs at the bottom? I see the BP form in the OP, but what would you want in return for asking for these pokemon?
I look through them all :)
I want nothing in return. They are free but if you know how to ev train, maybe you can help me to ev train the breeding project you give me ;)

Back