• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Screenshot/Music Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
BdX2D.jpg

Trying 3D stuff in GMK.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
Tried out spriting after constantly changing the appearance of my game. Credits go to ultimospriter for environment tiles. Buildings and sign done by me. (Yes I know about wonky positions on the battle system, it's a work in progress)

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2015
sTyGv.gif

A few improvements Ive made :P Decided to take a screenshot without a character in.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Is this using the system I made? (although the terrain generator is very different.)

Nah, this was before I asked for help from you.

sTyGv.gif

A few improvements Ive made Decided to take a screenshot without a character in.

It looks good, but a bit too much animations. Will distract the player and catch eyes too many times.

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
If you've really made the map yourself than it looks good, simple but good. Im guessing however you didn't code the gun and GUI yourself? I haven't used UDK in awhile but I know they usually released it with stuff like that

I built the map myself, everything else came default with udk.

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
The battle system looks great, carmaniac. However, my only nitpick would be to maybe give it a more pixely look. Aside from that, it looks awesome. I love the new menu, too.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
Guys how do I take a Gif Screenshot?
To be honest, you don't. I "take .Gif screenshots" by capturing the screen with video recording software and import the video in Photoshop to layers. Then, it's a matter of making an animation with the Timeline and then saving it for web and devices.

sTyGv.gif

A few improvements Ive made :P Decided to take a screenshot without a character in.
Awesome job there! I really like how colourful it is and the animations are pretty cool, though they can, as pointed out above, be a little bit distracting. I don't know if that will really be the case though.

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
sTyGv.gif

Some of your animations look odd... the flowers just seem to be randomly flickering through a few different shades, for one. And the multi-coloured grass is an interesting idea, but those colours don't really go well together. And the red looks unnaturally bright.

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2015
Some of your animations look odd... the flowers just seem to be randomly flickering through a few different shades, for one. And the multi-coloured grass is an interesting idea, but those colours don't really go well together. And the red looks unnaturally bright.

Thanks I really didn't notice the flickering colours at first , thanks for pointing it out. The red was taken out straight from the palate available in the tileset, gonna try tone it done a notch.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
I actually like the menu here, I do have 1 question, is this a popup menu or a GUI menu which just stays there while playing?

It's constantly there, there are other features to it, such as the whole you can move the game screen around and hide functions of the menu.

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
Got bored so made a new menu:
Side notes, background is animated, bar above Pokémon icons is a badge display. Can left click trainer to get info or right click for options. Arrow changes position depending on how close to the edge the Pokémon info box.
capture0121.jpg

Wow, I wish I could script... Do you think this could be integrated with essentials if finished?

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
I know there not pokemon but still its a game i've been developing so here is a few screenshots. If you like what you see try the demo in my sig, or view the topic on the unity community also in my sig

screenshot2u.png

screenshot3ye.png

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
hBIjD.jpg

Trying to Hansiec (I think)'s h Mode 7 for essentials.
Managed to add new Textures.

Rocket-Dock

Dragonite Trainer
Years
Hello guys we need some feedback about our screensize and also our new style:

image_by_pokemon_diamond-d5mxjym.png

Custom^
untitled_by_pokemon_diamond-d5mxjys.png

DS^

Wich screensize do you like more, and is are the tiles good? :D

Regards :D

Status