• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2015
Hello, I'm Kairi. Nice to meet everyone :) I must admit I originally just joined to trade pokemon, but everyone I've met has been so kind and friendly so I'm going to stick around ヾ(。・ω・。)

Years
Hello, I'm Kairi. Nice to meet everyone :) I must admit I originally just joined to trade pokemon, but everyone I've met has been so kind and friendly so I'm going to stick around ヾ(。・ω・。)
Hey there Kairi, welcome aboard to PC! o/

You have a really cute name btw *blushes* but I really hope you do enjoy your time here! :D If you want to trade, we have the Trade Plaza where you can trade with others here at PC :)

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask anyone on staff such as a moderator like myself and we would be more than glad to help out ^_^

Feel free to leave me a visitor message if you want to chat and enjoy your stay here at PC! ^^

Years
Wassup community and friends name is Fred is been awhile I haven't played pokemon but I stop cuz of my age I'm 29 years old and stop since I was 19 but I can't help it I miss playing it and be apart of the poke community,so I see there's a lot that I miss and I'm planing to get my pokemon x or y let's see how that goes. Thanks again guys to be apart of your community.

Years
Wassup community and friends name is Fred is been awhile I haven't played pokemon but I stop cuz of my age I'm 29 years old and stop since I was 19 but I can't help it I miss playing it and be apart of the poke community,so I see there's a lot that I miss and I'm planing to get my pokemon x or y let's see how that goes. Thanks again guys to be apart of your community.
Aww, no need to stop because of your age :( We have lots of members that are at least 30 years or older here who have continued to play Pokémon through their 20s n~n but it's great to hear that you'll be playing again soon with X and Y! :)

Welcome aboard as well! If you need any help with things around PC, feel free to contact anyone around here on staff and we'd be more than glad to help you out ^_^

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

Mmm, there are quite a few users who are almost the same age as you, so, I wouldn't worry about playing it! Despite our ages, we're all pokemon fans at heart, yes? :3

But welcome to the forums! <3 And I hope that you'll enjoy playing pokemon X&Y! When you get it, feel free to share you experiences with us over on the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y board! :D Thanks for joining us, and we are thrilled to have you here! Feel free to message anytime you wanna chat!

Be seeing you and have a great night! :3

Years

Hello there you two! Welcome to PC!

Kairi, nice to see you seem to have taken big interest in our trading community and Zach has kindly shown you around Trade Corner and its subforums so if you haven't checked them out yet you should do so right now given it's very active right now thanks to the release of X and Y.

And hello to you too, Fred. Wow 29 and you still play Pokemon? I know what it's like to be one of those older fans who has to deal with being mocked by many for playing a "kid's game" but in my eyes Pokemon is for everyone so that's great to see you managed to defy their rules and stick around. I do wish you good luck with playing X and Y, those games are really awesome!

I'll be seeing both of you guys around, and if you need help contact any moderators!

- Hikari

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
digikairi said:
Hello, I'm Kairi. Nice to meet everyone I must admit I originally just joined to trade pokemon, but everyone I've met has been so kind and friendly so I'm going to stick around ヾ(。・ω・。)

Nice to meet you, Kairi; welcome to the forum! Ah, so you joined to trade Pokémon? How many trades have you done so far? I personally haven't made any trades here, but hope to at some point in the future. Really want to get my hands on Jirachi, so this'll probably be the one I'll be requesting, haha. Good to know that you're sticking around; hope you enjoy your stay here! If there's anything you ever need, don't be hesitant to send a message to me, okay? I'll try my best to help. ^^

Years
hihi everyone. ^.^ I'm unfamiliar with forums and how they work but I hope I can figure it out XD
I'm a PokeBreeder in the current Pokemon X. I love the monotony of breeding shinys and building teams for competitive battling. Im always up for trading as long as its equal. I already have mew so I wont spam for just that lol I'm not a super experienced player but I am good at breeding and seem to have natural ability in it. I got my shiny Chespin in just 10 eggs! woooo! Also, I have things like feebas and contonee and buneary. I can usually get what ever pokemon I want since I have shinys so if you need just a normal little guy and can't find him let me know! I love helping people!
ALSO! I have the rock safari...not sure what pokemon are in it...but I'm looking for someone with Ditto in their Friend safari. Please trade FC'S with me! lol Ill breed you whatever shiny you want *pokemon requested has to be able to be bred*

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
hihi everyone. ^.^ I'm unfamiliar with forums and how they work but I hope I can figure it out XD
I'm a PokeBreeder in the current Pokemon X. I love the monotony of breeding shinys and building teams for competitive battling. Im always up for trading as long as its equal. I already have mew so I wont spam for just that lol I'm not a super experienced player but I am good at breeding and seem to have natural ability in it. I got my shiny Chespin in just 10 eggs! woooo! Also, I have things like feebas and contonee and buneary. I can usually get what ever pokemon I want since I have shinys so if you need just a normal little guy and can't find him let me know! I love helping people!
ALSO! I have the rock safari...not sure what pokemon are in it...but I'm looking for someone with Ditto in their Friend safari. Please trade FC'S with me! lol Ill breed you whatever shiny you want *pokemon requested has to be able to be bred*

Hey there teddybeaaar~ Don't worry, PC may look pretty big and complex at first, but, you'll grown accustomed to it in no time at all!

I love to breed for shinies too, but nowadays I'm finding myself more in-tuned with breeding for IV'd pokemon. But still, it's fun! Right now I'm looking for a shiny Seviper! Try checking out the Trade Corner, for all the trading that goes on; I'm sure that you'll enjoy the friendly members there! You can also browse around the X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread , to swap FCs with other members too. :3

I hope that you'll find the safari that you're looking for, and have a wonderful time here on PC! Feel free to let me know anytime you need any assistance around the forums, and I'll help right away! <3

See you again! ^^

Years
Hello all :) My name is Farhe :P i'm new here and i just really wanna say hi. I've been playing Pokemon ever since day one! Yellow was my fave for so long then i got crystal :O omg it was soo good haha :)

Me and a couple of friends are starting a project soon and need help and advice. It's going to be a Pokemon hack so like Light Platinum ( check it out if you haven't its epic!! ), that is where our inspiration has come from :) We just need some help and advice on some things and how to make our game amazing! :P aha so if anyone has any advice post or message me :P you know where to find me

Years

Heya Pino, I love that Eevee avatar of yours. It's one of my faves!

As Aura stated, you should check out both Trade Corner and the Friend Code thread if you haven't done so already, and I'm sure you can make some friends through those places and around the forums in general. And good luck with adding more Friend Safaris, and maybe someone might reveal the contents of yours in the process as well.

I don't really have a Friend Code right now (damn wi-fi) but anyways have fun and if you need help don't hesitate to ask the staff, or even some of the members in general. I'll see ya around gurl and enjoy your time at PC!

- Hikari

The m

???
Years
Hi everyone new here!

I would like some suggestions on how to make a cool profile (I'm working hard on it, but since I don't have much time it isn't done).

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 2, 2021
Hey guys, I'm Huntale I have played every pokemon game on gb, gba, ds and 3ds. my favourite is definitely Emerald. :)

I'm one of the people working with Farhe to create a hack, we are both in charge of the project. We are pretty new to this whole concept so any help or advice would be welcome, thanks.

And in advance nice to meet you all :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hi everyone new here!

I would like some suggestions on how to make a cool profile (I'm working hard on it, but since I don't have much time it isn't done).

I think I greeted you before, buuut, hey there! Havin' a good day? <3

As for your question, one thing I'd suggest is to donate, in which making a donation to the forum will give you more options on how to customize your profile, like getting a bigger profile picture, and begin able to use pattern backgrounds that you can find online! Otherwise, maybe just be simple; use colors that complement each other, like white for a background, a light blue for the primary context background, and maybe light blue again for a border. Doesn't have to be fancy, so long as the colors can be easy on the eyes! You can also have like a youtube video at the side, or as your profile picture, for something extra.

Otherwise, maybe try experimenting, and see what colors you like the most! :3 I hope this helps; I'm not the best at profile designing, but, I can at least give you my own personal suggestion!

Hey guys, I'm Huntale I have played every pokemon game on gb, gba, ds and 3ds. my favourite is definitely Emerald.
1.%20smile.gif

I'm one of the people working with Farhe to create a hack, we are both in charge of the project. We are pretty new to this whole concept so any help or advice would be welcome, thanks.

And in advance nice to meet you all
1.%20smile.gif

Ah, Emerald is one of my favourites! Soooo awesome that you love it as well, and its great hat you've played every pokemon game! Welcome to the forums, new friend, and it's wonderful to meet you! ^^

Hm, if you're wanting to create a ROM hack, you might want to have a look at the Emulation & ROM Hacking board! I'd say it's perfect for you if you would like to get into the ROM Hacking business! Which in fact, people can help you out there with any advice, or with any experiences to share, and there is also a ton of valuable tools and resources for you to use, and some tutorials, just in case you need them!

You can also try the hacking simple questions thread if you have an issue or a question about hacking in general that needs to be addressed or the storyline idea thread, where you can tell us your story ideas for your game for feedback! Hope this helps you out a bit! <3

Thanks for coming, and enjoy the forums! Let us know if there's any problems. :3

S5565

Making Pokemon Emerald Green
Years
Yay, imma part of a real poke-community! I play/have the following pokemon games:
*Emerald
*Diamond
*black
*x
I also am making a rom hack of pokemon leafgreen and need some name ideas.
Currently I am not changing the layout of the region, but I am going to change wild pokemon/what people say/ETC.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Yay, imma part of a real poke-community! I play/have the following pokemon games:
*Emerald
*Diamond
*black
*x
I also am making a rom hack of pokemon leafgreen and need some name ideas.
Currently I am not changing the layout of the region, but I am going to change wild pokemon/what people say/ETC.

Nice collection of games there! Welcome to PC! :3

Well then, try out the Emulation and ROM Hacking board just incase you're willing to pursue your ROM Hack; you'll be able to find everything that you need there, as well as some wonderful people willing to help you out! And I can't wait to hear on how it's progressing. :3

See you around, okay? And feel free to ask me for any help around PC, or anyone else that you see fit. <3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2014
Just poppin' by again!! Boss-squirtle-man, at your service. I love looking for little geeky pokémon stuffs on the interwebs. When I find cool things, I'd love to share!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Just poppin' by again!! Boss-squirtle-man, at your service. I love looking for little geeky pokémon stuffs on the interwebs. When I find cool things, I'd love to share!

Heya Boss Squirtle; welcome to PC! Really nice to see you here. :) What aspects of Pokémon are you interested in, precisely? Games? If you're into that, which Pokémon game is your most favorite? Mine would have to be Blue, with Emerald and X/Y respectively being second and third. Are you a fan of the anime? Which seasons would you consider to be your favorites? Also, are you a fan of TCG as well? Used to be one, but eventually grew out of it, though, sadly. Either way, you're at the perfect place--this is where you could discuss anything and everything about Pokémon! Enjoy your stay here. n__n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back