• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Silver Ambition - Kanto [M] [IC]

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years

Pokemon, Silver Ambition - Kanto IC

Rated M

A knock and a stiffled cough came from behind the administrator's office door. "Miss Saphire, there's news from your father."

"I am busy Wulfric; make it quick."

The handle turned quickly and the door shot open to reveal a messy room. Papers scattered about, a desk lost under mountains of clutter, and a twin bed in the corner with only a blanket and pillow. Saphire was in the middle of putting on her lab coat when she turned around to face the man entering her room. Her belly button glaring at him as she gave up on the last couple of buttons.

"Silver will be visiting the lab in Pallet Town tomorrow. He says his research in the Kalos region has been brought to a halt and he'd wish to see you in his short time off."

"Tell him I'm busy Wulfric. There's been a large influx or orphans and volunteers alike these past few weeks, and to be frank I just don't have the time to spare at the moment. There's been sightings of Lugia to the North the past few days so we've sent out a number of the Hunters out to patrol. You know what father would say if I let that monster slip through my hands because I decided to leave the office to see him don't you?"

The man bowed and apologized, "Sorry miss. I didn't know Lugia had made an appearance or I would have just not told you..."

Saphire harrumphed and then turned her back on the man to assemble a stack of patients' paperwork. "If you've nothing else to do here then you are dismissed. Go join the team and search for Lugia if you've nothing to do but waste my time."

The corner of Wulfric's mouth cracked into a smile as he took a couple of steps forward. There on the desk, laying over the top of two mountains of clutter was a map of all the company's regional labs. One of these should lead to the location of the captive legendaries. The man grabbed the map from the top, careful not to disrupt the piles and then left the room as Saphire finished talking. "Sorry miss. I'll get right on it."

The door latched shut with a soft click and the woman turned back around to watch the shadow of the man fade from sight. Taking a few steps over to her desk she checked for the map of the region, in seeing that it was gone the circles around her eyes darkened and her upper lip twitched. She pulled a phone from her pocket and pressed in a number.

"Brother, I believe I've found our rat. I'll be leaving for Johto this evening. We must work on transporting the legendary Pokemon before their little band finds out."

Saphire closed her phone, clenching her fist around it. Her father had never given her any time of day, having used her as a test subject as well. She'd have to find something to do with these other test subjects before the day was through as well. Several of them were too dangerous, they shouldn't be allowed to escape or it may spell disaster for the company... For now, their day should go normally. She'd figure out what to do with them before she left and let the rest of the faculty carry out the deed. The girl walked to the door of her room and placed her hand on the handle before the whole thing exploded.

Shards of flaming wood shot past the girl's face as she rose to her feet. All of the documents strewn across her room had caught fire and a heavy layer of smoke slowly rolled in from outside the door. Saphire's body slowly turned to a green color as a pink bubble formed around her. The woman went down the stairs to the holding cells where she saw all of the test subjects being freed, Wulfric standing among the other members of the GS Rebellion. The man lifted the map above his head, allowing it to catch flame before bursting into flames himself and flying out through the front doors.

Saphire slammed her hand against the wall before fleeing back up the stairs. The woman pulled her phone back out, readying to call her brother back when she saw something hovering outside her window. The woman scowled as the Pokemon crushed the wall and flung it away easily with its psychic powers. Saphire pressed the redial button and held the phone up to her ear.

"It's with the rebellion... Mewtwo."​

Current Goals
- Flee from the facility
- Receive a communicator with locations of labs and known arenas as well as your personal files
- As volunteers revisit friends, family or pokemon you've left behind
- As orphans visit for the first time the family which let you go or carry on with the plot
- Regroup at the rebellion's hideout

Last edited:

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Jackson "Bishop"
The sudden sound of an explosion shook Bishop awake, nearly falling out of his bed after he suddenly lurched forward. Today was an ordinary day, the subjects went about their day as they always had on a beautiful day like today, giving him a chance to sneak away for a quick nap. Normally a small explosion was to be expected now and again, many of the subjects and staff had learned to use some pretty nasty attacks, and every once in a while things got out of hand with even the greatest of precautions. But still, something about this one didn't sit well with him. Normally the explosions were a lot smaller, and where were the speakers saying it was just an accident?

It was then that Bishop realized why he was so uneasy about this. There was no training scheduled today.

Now fully convinced that something terrible has happened, Bishop gathered what he could fit into his pockets that he could carry out in case they had to evacuate, as well as his jacket and hat. While double-checking that he grabbed everything he needed, he ran over the possibility of what could have happened to cause such an explosion. Maybe it was an accident? But where were the warning about what building the accident was in and telling everyone to return to their rooms? Maybe a legendary pokemon attacked? But they were on a small island that wouldn't make a very tempting target, and he couldn't recall the last time he had heard about any aggression towards humans by the legendary pokemon.

That left only one idea, the Rebellion. He had heard rumors from fellow subjects and overheard a few staff members mention it in passing, but they were a myth, weren't they? The idea that someone could openly oppose SRR and live to tell the tale, not to mention openly attacking a research lab, was ridiculous. If they did exist, they would be in hiding and on the run, right? SRR had eyes everywhere. Still, the knot in his stomach was getting worse the more he stood around, and for some reason the idea of a rebellion attack only made him more anxious.

As soon as he stepped outside, the smell of acrid smoke assaulted his lungs and stung his eyes. He slipped on a medical mask he procured for a cough he had a few days ago and threw up his hood. It wouldn't do much, but at least the smell had some of it's edge taken off, even if he had no eye protection. The scene before him was worse than he thought, and he began to immediately worry about the potential injured. His eyes wandered over to the nursery, where he had just left a few hours ago after ensuring all the little ones were asleep. His abilities may not be that great compared to the other hybrids, but he found out his singing abilities helped the younger orphans sleep and slowly spent more and more of his time there. If any of them were hurt, or worse... He didn't even know what he would do.

He began running towards the nursery as fast as his muscles would carry him. He had to get there in time, make sure everyone was safe. For some reason, as he neared the building an old song came to him. He had read about it so long ago, apparently it was an old nursery rhyme, and for some reason younger him became obsessed with it. The song didn't even have any sheet music with it, not that he would be able to read it anyways, and he ended up making his own melody for it.

" Up where the fairies danced in pale moonlight,
On Mount Moon where the stars shine bright,
The old dragon's wings took to flight,
All riled up and ready to fight..."

Lost in his thoughts, and eyes watering from the smoke, Bishop couldn't even see when he ran into some members of the rebellion.

Last edited:

Emakrul

To Hell and Back
Years
  • Age 30
  • yes
  • Seen Jun 6, 2016
Dorian's explosion:

Dorian closed his book and sheepishly rubbed his eyes. Since there was no training scheduled today he had crawled into his favorite noon with a tarot reading book. Of course reading the future was a silly, but a pinch I diversion, a splash of showmanship, and a healthy dose of vaguely worded fortunes went a long way toward making a dollar or two at fortune telling. At least that's what "fortune telling for duncesparce's" said.

It was time to put theory to practice and after a few days of reading his book, and drawing his own cards Dorian was ready to try his hand. He pulled out his tarot deck and started shuffling it while muttering "words in a different language." That was FTFD's code meaning "utter none sense." This language was meant to seem like you were calling on the power of your ancestors, a cheesy antic, but effective.

As Dorian chanted his nonsense turned into a poem he had taken interest in when he saw it scrawled in a bathroom stall, before it had been painted over.
" Up where the fairies danced in pale moonlight,
On Mount Moon where the stars shine bright,
The old dragon's wings took to flight,
All riled up and ready to fight..."

As he completed the poem Dorian pulled three cards from the top of his deck and arranged them in the pattern meant to show the future. Another spectacle meant to distract his onlooked as Dorian read their clothing and mannerisms.

The first card was mewtwo, in the upright position. "Mewtwo represents knowledge," Dorian said to no one in particular, "you will soon meet someone smart, or learn something new."

That was another important part of tarot reading, always speak vaguely. The participant should be allowed to jump to their own conclusions. Dorian showed the next card, "plusle is a sign of friendship and close bonds. This card is also in the upright position, meaning you may reconnect with an old friend, or make a new one."

'May' being the keyword, thought Dorian, as he tuned over the third card, "Electrode represents change, in this case he's upside down which isn't a good sign. Explosive change is in your future, but through perseverance you will overcome all the challenges you face."

That's not even a fortune, thought Dorian, life is always changing. And the second part is just good... An explosion cut off Dorians train of thought.

This explosion was louder than Dorian was used to and shook the floor above his favorite nook. Cramming his cards into his pocket Dorian began moving through the crawlspace which connected his nook to the nursery.

Two things happened simultaneously; Dorians hearing returned and he heard crying from the kids in the nursery, and a billow of smoke forced it's way into his, now gasping, lungs. Quick thinking solved one problem, using cotton spore Dorian fashioned a makeshift particle mask to breath through. The second problem would have to wait until he got out of this infernal tunnel.

crimsoncero

In El-Harim, there lived a man, a man with yellow
Years

Valeria / 19 Years Old / Female
ucjm48Y.png
Sucker Punch | Psycho Cut | Pursuit | Stealth Rock | Night Slash
Swords Dance | Guillotine

Chapter I : Wings of Liberty

Sunday was Valeria's favorite day of the week, it was the only day they were not forced to battle each other and she had plenty of time to rest outside of the lab facility. She was laying on a black and red picnic blanket near the shore, a glass of PokeCola in her left hand. It could have been the perfect spot if only it was not a computer simulation meant to keep them locked inside the laboratory.

'At least I can't get a sunburn like I used to…' She thought to herself, touching her glass holding arm. 'Luckily, this skin does not get hot quickly.'

It's been nine months since Valeria "tested" that pill; even now, she still can't forget the sensation of it, dark and cold. After a few days she started to transform, but she prefers to call it evolved. At first it was her hair, slowly turning from light brown to red. After a while, the scientists who caged her forced her to battle another test subject, when she fought, two blades grew out of her arms, acting as swords, luckily, they retracted when the battle ended. As the time went by, she was forced to battle more and more people, some were subjects like her, some were staff members who took a similar path, and powerful Pokemons.

As she refilled her glass, Valeria started to notice smoke coming from the scenery. The simulation started to tatter and was disrupted when an explosion destroyed the screens, sending shards of glass flying all over the room. Luckily for her, her skin deflected the shards.

"What is going on here?!" She yelled at the security camera in the upper corner of the room.

Shortly after, a bigger blast, sounded through the walls. "This is not normal..." She told herself.

The walls of the room started to collapse around her, she quickly dodged the debris and ran into the center of the laboratory. There she saw her fellow subjects, the SRR staff and a third group she didn't recognize. The wall that once kept them locked inside, was now shattered. A strange figure floated in the sky outside of the building.

"Are we getting freed, or… getting captured again..." She said quietly, not sure how to act next.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024

The Misadventures of an OTP

"Paja, where're we going?" Opening her eyes with a groan, Eva wrapped her arms more securely around Paja's neck as he carried her out. Maybe to go back to sleep, but frankly she should've been wide awake with all the commotion. "I smell smoke... What's going on?"

He was running as quickly as he could, there was fire behind them and the all to familiar, cold, steel walls all around. Eva had only just woken up, he had grabbed the sleeping girl quickly from her cell after the attack began. He hadn't expected it, nobody had, but as he ran with the others to save his own skin, he realized that leaving the damsel in distress behind wasn't exactly a heroic action.

"We're leaving this place, Eva! Do not fear, for upon my vibrant wings you shall be ferried to safety!" He was glad that his fusion granted him extra strength, before his current form he'd never have been able to carry his smaller cohort such a distance as this.

Still, the concept of leaving was rather foreign to his little companion. She'd been at the lab longer than she could remember. Pájaro was taking her on a new experience that got her to rub the tiredness from her eyes with one hand, clutching onto his shoulder with the other.

"Ah, young Sleeping Beauty! Now would be a very good time to wake up properly if you please!" He skid haphazardly over the tiled floor as he took a hasty turn to the left. He'd been mostly locked up since his volunteering to the programme, yet his memory of the facility was still crystal clear. Such things came with ease after scrubbing each and every floor meticulously time and time again. He quickly plotted a course for the exit, but an excess of smoke ahead forced him to take a detour.

Darting down one of the narrower corridors, confident nobody was pursuing them directly, he stopped and fiddled with a lock on the door blocking his path, before sighing and kicking it in with all of his strength. If he was correct in his assumptions and memories, then this was going to lead out the side of the building.

"Elliot Darnez?" It'd been a long time now since he'd heard his real name. He'd have much preferred Eva not heard it, either. Waiting for them outside was a trio of masked vigilantes in a misshapen jeep, large rounded shells for doors that covered the front and sides and ending in a triangular point. Granted, the black bandanas and PokéMen In Black-style sunglasses they wore were far from the heroic guise that Paja chose to don! But, well, he supposed it would do.

"Yes... I'm he." His voice faltered a little, as if being reminded of his actual identity shook him slightly. Though he tried his best to hide it from Eva.

"The girl." The man gestured to the smaller being still held tightly on Paja's back. "Eva Butler?"

"I'm an Eva," she replied, raising one hand to the sky and showing that she was at least mostly lucid. "I don't think I'm a butler, though."

The man only glared at her curiously for a moment, before raising his communicator closer to his mouth to speak. "These are the ones. Here, you two."

Paja fumbled awkwardly as he managed to catch two wrist mounted communicators, the type often used around the laboratory, or in a spy movie, or a science fiction buddy cop comedy. These were a little more well-used, though, he thought.

"J has your personal files in the back. Lucky you saved us time looking for the real thing, too. Come with us."

Paja approached the car, retrieving the pair of folders from the slim man mentioned, and handing Eva her own. He didn't have much reason to doubt the files. After all, they seemed to know quite a bit about Paja and his companion. Admittedly, though, flipping through his own file it had little that he didn't know. Just the remnants of a past he wanted to forget.

Voices, shouting, reached Paja's ears from the corridor behind them. It wasn't the cheering kind of shout. "It seems our quarry has gotten wind of where we've gone."

"Get in," the man reiterated, two seats free in the back of the jeep next to J. Paja didn't hesitate, sliding one arm under
Eva's legs
He totally didn't cop a feel. Honest.
and using the other to jump into the vehicle with an acrobat's grace. Immediately after he'd set Eva down in her own seat, the driver was given the signal, and he floored it.

They didn't stop at the end of the road. The driver kept accelerating. "Hang on," he warned, just before the car flew off a cliff that defined the island's land from the sea around it.

The driver harshly pulled up on a lever next to the transmission, and the wheels retracted into the bottom of their getaway car. In their place, the shells lining the sides of the jeep rolled down and sealed themselves together, giving them a rough landing on the waters that didn't involve sinking. A secondary engine behind the back seats revved up, and the group sped off for the mainland in their majestic Jeep Boat Hybrid. Take that, Prius Master Race.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
ovdlVwJ.png
Clover
Escape​
I gotta find her! Clover thought to herself, parting a few bushes. I can't lose this bet too! she shuddered at the thought the loser would pay: dye her hair pink? Didn't anyone understand how permanent her hair was? She continued searching around the main playground, filled with the all the younger test subjects running around and playing with the attractions. At this point, she didn't even know if it was an experiment any more - it was impossible to tell the difference between simulations and the real thing, most of the time. The only way she could tell if it was real was through her ability, chlorophyll - and even then, it was hard to say.

The young grass-type mutant looked up. Maybe if she had an aerial view, she could find him among all the other test subjects. If I were a ghost-type, where would I be...? she asked herself. Prancing over to the center of the playground, she concentrated a brief moment, knees slightly bent, focusing the air around her bare feet before leaping upwards using tailwind.

Okay, now to find- wha?!

Using her hair as a pseudo-parachute to slow down her fall back to the ground, Clover watched in horror as she saw a massive explosion happen near the lead researcher's office. What just... What on earth is that?! she thought to herself, feeling a slight twinge of panic set in. I have to warn the others!

She let go of her hair, and began falling back down. Using tailwind once more to slow her descent safely, she looked around at all the children. Most of them had heard the explosion, but hadn't thought much of it - until the fire came. The door connecting the playground to the main building suddenly burst open, and a child came out. Clover couldn't see who it was through the smoke, but they seemed to be screaming or yelling something - at least she could tell that from the gestures they were making. She could also tell that whatever the person was saying was working, because the playground erupted into a panic. Clover looked around as test subjects zoomed past her and into the building. They're all going in the wrong direction! Clover thought. I have to find Cel...

The feeling of a hand suddenly appearing on her shoulder suddenly startled her. She spun around, and breathed a sigh of relief as she saw who it was. Cel, the Yamask mutant she had been looking for earlier.

"Sorry I startled you. I almost forgot you couldn't hear me." he quickly hand-signed with his extra ghostly limb.

"Don't do that again!" Clover signed back. "We need to-"

She never managed to finish her sentence as a second explosion, this time much closer to the playground, knocked both of them off them feet. Though she couldn't hear it, Clover could feel the sheer for force of the explosion. Cel quickly helped her to her feet.

"We have to leave!" she signed him.

"No, we should stay here. The guards and researchers will help us." Cel argued, shaking his head vehemently. At that very moment the mangled corpse of a guard flew out of a window from a nearby building, lading dangerously close to the two poke-mutants.

Giving him no time to argue, Clover grabbed Cel's hand and blasted upwards, the young ghost type barely managing to slide on his mask with his ghostly limb.

Years
Jules O'Malley
Chapter 1: Sound of Thunder

It was Sunday, and like every other day ending in "y", Jules was having fun in his room. He sat in his chair, using his mattress like an oversized drum, playing along to music only he could hear. At the end of his drum solo, he threw his sticks in the air, his skin turning chrome as hidden compartments in his shoulders opened, launching a pair of tiny missles at his sticks. They exploded with small bursts of light when they struck, and he knocked over his chair as he stood up, raising his hands in victory. "Py! Ro! Tech! Nics!" He punctuated each syllable with a fist pump for emphasis.

A much louder explosion caught him off guard, the shockwave knocking things off his shelf and making him stagger. Curious, Jules stepped outside his room into a hallway starting to fill with smoke. "Whoa... someone's throwing an awesome party!" Oblivious to the danger, he took off running, looking for the source of the explosion. And, more importantly, to check on the Twins.

To his surprise, the door to their room was shut and locked. This was especially odd since all the other doors were wide open. Jules knocked on the door, stifling a cough from the smoke. "Hey homies, you in there?" The Twins were orphans, and only 10 years old, but they'd become his best friends since he'd arrived.

"Jules!" He heard Ninja yell from inside. "We're locked in! Jed did something bad again!"

"I didn't mean to! It was an accident!" Jedi yelled defensively.

Jed and Nina, or Jedi and Ninja as Jules called them, were fraternal twins sold to SRR at the same time. He was an Abra hybrid, she was a Bellsprout, and Jules had caught them sneaking away from the testing ground on his first day. He joined in on their shenanigans, and they had been best friends ever since. Jules stared intently at the handle, his eye darting over it as he probed for weaknesses. "Hang on, little homies, I'll get it open."

Jules ignored the smoke and the sounds around him, his attention locked on the doorknob. He opened his mouth, releasing a supersonic scream that vibrated the handle and unlocked the door. He opened the door, grinning widely at the Twins. "Ta-da!"

Ninja ran to his side, giving him a hug. "Jules, that was awesome! Thanks for letting us out!"

Jedi cautiously approached, nervous about all the smoke. "Uh, shouldn't we get out of here? There's an awful lot of smoke in the air..."

Jules perked up instantly, grabbing their hands and leading them toward the exit. "Oh yeah! There was this loud bang, and it shook the whole building! We gotta find out what it was, and where it came from! I am not missing that party!"

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years

Name: Bruno Spanelli

About Time...
Bruno was spending the day like every other day since he had agreed to join SRR as a test subject, spending time in the combat arena, angrily destroying one of the sparring dummies. The facility was going to need to bring in another batch already after the havoc Bruno was wreaking on them that day.

*Thwack* A limb came clean off after another of Bruno's Bone Club attacks.

He attacked these dummies with such ferocity due to the anger he held inside from all the years of physical torment he had endured as not only a test subject at the facility but the emotional torment of the mistakes he made that put him in this position.

*Thwack* Bruno swung his bone harder at the dummy, messily cutting another of the dummy's limbs off.

Bruno found that this was the only thing that brought him refuge in a place that looked to cause as much damage as possible to their subjects. Take himself for example, he may not have been at the height of times when he joined SRR, but he was still widely known around the regions and even used to be one of the best body trainers in the world. Now...he was nothing...nothing except for a freak. He had been mercilessly tested and fused with a little Cubone when he joined the SRR, leaving Bruno with half of his face covered in a skull mask, a hard exterior around his abdomen, and a bone club, his weapon.

The anger welled up as he thought more and more about the things that had happened to him and the life he no longer had. With all his force, Bruno swung his club straight at the dummy's head.

*Boom*

An explosion blew Bruno back as some hot metal rained down on him.

"What in all hell is going on!?!" He said angrily, grabbing his club, ready to swing.

"Mr. Spanelli! Mr. Spanelli please! Settle down!" A gentleman in a blue uniform with a white circle in the middle and little blue ball poking out of his backside said as he crept in slowly, "We are here to help, but we must go now!" Gesturing towards the now gaping hole in the wall behind him.

"Well some rescue! You nearly killed me with that stunt of yours! Then what!? Why I oughta....." Bruno's voice trailed off as he looked at the hole and what was through it. Never would be known what Bruno would've done to his rescuer which was probably for the best. Only the grandest of views had his attention now. Through the gaping hole in the wall, Bruno could see the ocean. When was the last time had seen such a beautiful sight? It had to have been years, back when he was still living his old life. Oh how he missed the smell of the ocean breeze, running away from the incoming tide as it rolled in, and the beautiful, starry nights spent with friends around a fire, laughing the night away. The anger began to fade away as he began to feel...what was the word...human. It had been a long time since he had. He had never been allowed outside since on the first day of testing, he tried strangling one of the workers as they tried to put tubes in him that caused excruciating pain. Since then he had been on lock down, never to see the outside world as punishment until testing and experimentation was complete. As he looked through the hole though the pain and the anger and the regret just melted away. Maybe he was gonna be alright. That is until that rescuer guy came back and ruined it.

"Here!" He handed Bruno some kind of contraption "It's a communicator with all the areas that might be dangerous for you, like the locations of the arenas, as well as all of your personal files. Come to Mt. Moon when you can, we have work to do!" With that, Mr. Rescuer, the name Bruno had decided to call him, ran further inwards into the facility, most likely to get the remaining patients.

"Try not to kill any of the other patients or else you'll find out what I was going to do to you up close and personal!" Turning towards the hole, Bruno jumped out into the fresh air and ran towards the beach where several people were helping to usher people out of the facility and into ships or onto people who were capable of flying. Bruno noticed one his fellow patients sprouting her wings, prepared to take off and quickened his sprint.

"Hey! Bird girl! Wait up!" Bruno called after her, "Give me a ride!"

The bird girl turned to Bruno's yelling and gave him a look of annoyance but relented, waiting for him to catch up.

"I knew your bird brain would make the right decision" Bruno said climbing onto her back, "Now mush! Or whatever you say to birds to make them go" He gestured to the sky.

"Oh and by the way, if you even remotely come close to getting me killed, by the grace of Arceus I will......aah!" The bird girl took off, soaring at amazing pace, nearly throwing Bruno off her back, "Stupid bird!" Bruno yelled loudly as he held onto the bird girl for dear life, soaring over the big blue towards his freedom...and revenge.

Last edited:

PastelPhoenix

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022

Jackson "Bishop"

Both of the resistance members stood over Bishop, each already in their fighting forms. Light headed from the smoke, he couldn't seem to find the strength to pick himself back up and run, much less fight. The impact also seemed to have caused his hood to fall off his head, exposing his ears and removing any plausibility that he was just some normal support staffer. A moment of recognition flashed through the shorter one's, currently covered in large, brown spikes, eyes.

"Hold it," he commanded his partner, "he's one of the subjects. You got one of those devices?"

With an affirmative grunt, the larger, winged one reached into his pocket and pulled out a watch-like object, handing it over to the spiky one. After fiddling around with the device a bit, the apparent leader handed it over to Bishop.

"Consider it a lucky day you ran into us and not SRR. This is a jailbreak, get yourself the the mainland and then Mount Moon. We'll contact you with the device once this is all over, for now just get to the shore. We have some boats there for people like you who can't fly."

Accepting the device and strapping it to his wrist, Bishop remembered why exactly he had ran towards the center of the island, and not away.

"What about the kids?" He weakly protested.

"What? They're safe!" The spiked one replied, sounding slightly offended. "You think we'd just walk in an start blowing things up without knowing what we're blowing up?"

That being confirmation enough, and not wanting to risk any combat with people much larger and likely more experienced than him, Bishop stood up and began his run to the shore.

"Can you believe that guy?" He heard the rebellion member continue behind him. "He thinks we're some kind of mustache twirling villains, blowing up buildings for fun."

Sure enough, along the docks there were several unknown speedboats, bobbing in the waves. Bishop grabbed one closest to him and was hit with the revelation that he had no idea how to sail a boat. The thing had a steering wheel, however, so it wasn't like he was learning to pilot a sail boat, but he still had no idea how to even start it. The engine had no identifiable buttons, or even a pull cord, and the dashboard just confused him. Looking to the shore, he spotted another subject, a volunteer, that he knew vaguely in passing. She was from the coast, if he recalled, and maybe she knew something about boats?

"Hey," Bishop started, a hint of defeat and a lot of embarrassment to his voice. "Do you know know how to turn on a boat?"

"Depends, you going to Fuchsia?"

"So long as that's not a code word for this island, that sounds lovely about now."

With a smile she made her way over to the boat, giving it a quick look over and turning a small key next to the driver's seat. Right after, the engine started up with a soft purr and she took her seat at the wheel.

"Hey, watch the sea for me. I need eyes open for any SRR." She commanded, patting the passenger seat, which Bishop gratefully accepted.

"Also," she began, "I'd hold on if I were you. Things are probably going to get a little... airborne."

Last edited:

Emakrul

To Hell and Back
Years
  • Age 30
  • yes
  • Seen Jun 6, 2016
Scrambling out of his favorite vent for the last time Dorian acted quickly to quiet the young kids by letting off thunder waves at them. Fighting the stinging in his eyes Dorian squinted through the smog and zapped kid after kid, each one making a distinctive thump as it fell silent and fell to the ground. He sang "another one bites the dust." Quietly under his breath.

Before the room was silent the shrill scream of an adult slashed through the fog, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" Jessica, the kangaskhan fused nurse's silhouette lumbered from the darkness. The tears on her face shone in the light of the electro balls Dorian was charging inhis hands. oh good, she'll be extra conductive. thought Dorian as he flung his attack at the distraught, but noisy nurse.

As soon as his electro ball left his hands Dorian sprinted toward the exit, stumbling on a few kids and praying to arceus that his electro ball kept the scarily powerful Jessica at bay. Arriving at the entrance Dorian glanced back to see that she was lost in the smog, her shadow shivering around the room as she attempted to revive the fallen children. how sad.

Blinking in the bright phosphorescent imitation of the sunlight Dorian almost ran into a couple and their pokemon. Simultaneously jumping to the right, so that I jessica appeared he wouldn't be caught in a potential claw of enemies, and charging for another powerful electric attack Dorian took in his potential opponents. The man and woman were accompanied by a heracros, and egxecutor. And, judging by their arrangement the heracros belonged to the woman and the man owned the other pokemon.

"Dorian, is it?" Her soft voice and British accent did not match the woman's gruff outward appearance. While her voice might be invited to done with the queen, her garb, and phisique better suited a machop. The man, on the other hand, looked the part of a tired professor who might actually fit in at the queens party. I wonder what he sounds like. smirked Dorian. "I imagine you must be very scared, don't worry, we are with the resistance and have come to break you out."

The man held out a device and the woman kept talking, " this device will allow you to locate any of our hidden bases as well as many of the SRR's labs. It also contains your entire file, which was stolen from "SRR's" private electric files. There area few boats waiting at the north face of the island, they will take you to the mainland. And one last thing, that 'communicator' will not be fully functional until you arrive at out bad in Mount Moon."

Before Dorian could ask a question the heracros perked up and looked at the doors of the nursery. Nurse Jessica blinked in the sunlight and Dorian yelled, "She's trying to stop me!" And without waiting to see what happens sprinted toward the nearest utility access tunnel and jumped in. After years of exploring to his hearts content Dorian made his way quickly to the shore where a small lineup of tough looking trainers guarded a few motly boats. He smiled, im going on an adventure!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Chloe the Spheal

The light was beginning to shine in through the tiny window of the cage holding Chloe. The whimpers of younglings echoed down various corridors, making their way to her secluded cell. The sound of sand on the artificial beach outside being kicked up tore her from her morning daze and into awareness. There shouldn't have been anyone outside at this time. The woman quickly stumbled to her feet, pulling herself up so that she could get a good look at what was going on out there.

A human-like Pokemon with a long grey tail and a pink body was standing around. It pointed its three fingers at various things around the playground which instantly were crushed into a pea-size. The Pokemon looked up the side of the facility towards the room where the head doctor Saphire resided. The sound of a radio cracking broke out. The Pokemon lifted a small device up to its ear - a sort of watch that was attached to its wrist.

The Pokemon's mouth opened and closed slowly before its arm fell back down. It looked over to the cell where Chloe was held and then nodded its head at her before it rose off of the ground. The Pokemon began to levitate, its body surrounded by a blue aura which lifted it up along the side of the building and out of the woman's sight.

A few seconds passed and then the sound of an explosion came from down the hall. That explosion was quickly followed by several dozen more explosions which caused the roof above the woman's cell to shake and begin to crumble. The woman pressed herself against the bars of her cell as a man walked out in front of her.

"Wulfric! What's going on? Where are those explosions coming from?"

The man stopped, lowering his hat before turning back to the trapped woman.

"Chloe. I'm afraid I don't have time."

The man tossed a wristwatch at her feet, similar to the one the Pokemon from earlier had been wearing.

"Wulfric! Where are you going? Let me out of here!" The sounds of screaming from staff and subjects alike began to drown out the woman's pleas as the man went into the opened area, his body slowly catching flame.

Two men rushed up to Chloe's cell soon after Wulfric had left. They had just come to the facility the day before along with several other volunteers. On their wrists were watches similar to the one that she now held in her hand. Pulling a ball from his waist, one of the two men released a Pokemon in front of Chloe's cage.

"Don't worry, I'll free you." The Pokemon whispered, as it raised its claws above its head.

The bars were cut to pieces, and the other man grabbed on to Chloe's wrist and pulled her along as the three rushed for the building's exit. The building began to fall apart around them all. A siren sounded some ways off of the island, and from the Executive Saphire's room escaped a feral howl. A pink light erupted and the humanoid Pokemon which had floated away before now lay on the ground behind the three fleeing subjects.

"Mewtwo!"
"Master Mewtwo!"

The two men called out to the Pokemon in front of them, rushing to aide it. The tower that the Pokemon had flown from began to crumble, leaving a pink girl in its place. A blue light streaked across the sky to the west, grabbing the girl's attention and causing her to fly off in its direction.

The Pokemon named Mewtwo shakily rose to its feet, staring off in the direction where the two points were destined to meet.

"Sigh." The Pokemon bowed its head and then looked over at Chloe and the other subjects in attendance or in the process of fleeing. "We'll have to be content with this for now." The Pokemon grabbed on to the two men attending it and then closed its eye, disappearing instantly from sight.

FireSnow

Years

The Hunter and the Hunted

"Let me down! Let me down now!" Bruno yelled at the bird girl, "I'm sick of this flying crap. I'm going to be sick!"

Rolling her eyes, the bird girl began a descent. Noticing a big open green space next to what looked like a large city, she made a beeline for the area. Landing roughly just to anger Bruno, she shook him off and proceeded to immediately take flight again, leaving him there.

"Hey where are you going! You can't just leave me here! How else am I supposed to get to Mt. Moon!?" He yelled, trying to keep from hurling up his lunch.

The bird girl turned her head back and yelled, "Figure it out for yourself you jerk!".

With that, she quickly became out of ear shot and soon, nothing but a speck in the sky. Alone now, Bruno doubled over and threw up into some nearby bushes.

"This is why I hate birds..." He continued as he struggled to steady himself on his feet.

"Well...only one way to go now, by foot."

Quickly reaching the outskirts of the town, Bruno recognized the area as Fuschia City. He remembered spending many days here speaking with the old Gym Leader, Koga. As old as Koga was, he would go on for hours with Bruno, speaking about different ways one could train their bodies and get them to maximum fitness. Bruno never cared much for Koga's style but always appreciated having someone he could talk to so effortlessly about fitness and training. With this in mind, and his longing for his old life, Bruno decided he should stop by Koga's home and see what the old ninja had been up to.

It had been years since Bruno had seen Koga though and couldn't seem to quite remember where he lived. For a bit, Bruno was just walking around the city, trying to find the house. This lead to plenty of stares from the other citizens of the city as Bruno was still in his combat form. Feeling the stares, Bruno watched the people from the corners of his eyes. Finally, giving up on finding the house on his own, he changed direction and headed towards an old fruit stand just to the side of the road, manned by an elderly lady.

"Excuse me ma'am. I'm trying to find Master Koga's home and it seems I'm a bit lost."

The woman, her back turned to Bruno, spoke over her shoulder "Oh sonny, Master Koga died years ago. By the end of his days, he was barely the Koga of legends. A few too many pastries from the bakery did him in", the woman said somberly. Bruno couldn't believe the irony.

"Might I ask who you..." The woman had turned around now and was looking straight into Bruno's eyes now, "...are". The woman fainted on the spot at the sight of Bruno. People began crowding around quickly, noticing the now fainted elderly woman lying on the ground.

"What did you do!?"

"He must have done something to poor Mrs. Burns!"

"What even is he!?"

"Someone call the police!"

"Get him!"

Bruno's anger swelled as the people began closing in, "Listen you idiots! I didn't do anything to that old hag! All I did was ask where Master Koga lived. I am an old friend of his!"

This did nothing to quell the anger that the people had. They closed in some more, preventing Bruno from escaping.

"Why did you want to know where Koga lives!?" One person asked.

"Koga is dead anyways" Another answered.

"Clearly this freak isn't in the loop!"

At this point, the police was showing up and they were definitely not what Bruno was expecting. One was dark blue with some kind of horn coming out of his head. The other seemed to have yellow and orange feathers covering his body and talons for hands. They were like him. Realizing what was going on Bruno knew he only had one option.

Quickly, he lunged at the nearest person, a young woman, and held her by the waist with one arm, while holding his bone club in the other by her neck.

"Stand back or someone will get hurt!" Bruno tightened his grip.

Everyone seemed to freeze as Bruno held the club just centimeters from the woman's neck.

"Now that I have your attention, you are going to let me go and forget this ever happened!"

Bruno began backing up slowly, towards the forest behind him. Step by step, he dragged the woman with him until he was at the forest's edge. Quickly acting, he shoved the woman at the crowd and dashed into the forest, sprinting as fast and hard as he could. He could hear commotion behind him and figured that the mutant policemen had followed him.

"Stand down you mutant freak! It'll make life a lot easier for you!" One of them said in a gravelly voice.

"Mutant freak!?" Bruno yelled back, "Have you looked in a mirror lately!?"

Instead of a reply, green spikes struck a tree next to him, splintering the wood. Bruno covered his head as he ran.

"You assholes almost hit me!" Bruno could feel the rage swelling to higher levels.

This happened several more times, each of their attacks striking inches from him. This was never going to end unless Bruno ended it himself. Slowing to a stop, Bruno turned and prepared his club.

"Alright pretty boys, give me your best shot."

"Gladly, you freak. You'll be wishing for the testing center after we are through with you." The two policeman slowed to a stop, looked at each other and sprang towards Bruno.

As he had done so many times before, Bruno swung his club.

Last edited:

PastelPhoenix

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022

Jackson "Bishop"

Chapter 1: A Different City

After being tormented to wave after wave and fearing the next one would send him over the side of the little speedboat, Bishop was spent. After coming ashore he could almost kiss the ground, but simply collapsing into it and praying he would never have to go on another boat in his life would be good enough for now. He and his escort parted ways soon after making landfall.

Well, she left to see her family again. Bishop simply lied there and grunted his approval of the plan to split up. Aside from his rattling eyes and nausea, he didn't really want to deal with family right now, especially someone else's. How would he even explain who he was without raising a thousand alarm bells.

"Oh hello there. I'm an abomination that never knew his own family and was raised in a laboratory under a spartan training regiment to hone my animal instincts and magical powers. Oh, don't worry, I'm sure I turned out A-Okay. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to cut this meeting short. I'm going to take your daughter all the way across the region to join a rebellion against the largest, most corrupt corporation known to man. Don't worry, I'm sure it's not as dangerous as it sounds. They probably don't have their fingers in every police force and government on the planet, only the vast majority of them. Well, have fun!"

The image alone made him chuckle a little bit, but also slightly depressed. He was free now! Why was he so sorry for himself. When did he stop become the person who wanted to just do his best and improve himself a little each day. Hell, where did the side of him who hated everything and just wanted to fight until things made sense again go?

Oh, right. That person never had any friends, just a bunch of people who hated him.

"Well, no use lying here and waiting for SRR." He muttered to himself, standing up and shaking the sand off his clothes. He was here in Fuchsia City and Mt. Moon was a long ways away. Might as well find what he needs in the city. After ensuring his disguise was up to fluff, he followed the road into the city.

Instantly things were much different than he expected. He knew the culture shock would be a thing, but he had never seen so many people in one place, much less not being forced to do physical tasks against their will. Apparently he had wandered into some kind of open air market, the stalls lined with food and goods, and the streets abuzz with the chatter of the passing crowd. Passing by a stall for a small bakery, he caught the scent of fresh bread and realized how hungry he was now that his adrenaline had died down. The smell was overpowering his brain, but the sudden realization that he had no money, nor any way to make any made him realize how doomed he was alone. He had no idea what things even cost, either. Someone could offer him an apple at some exorbitant price and he wouldn't even know it, it's probably be a dead giveaway he wasn't normal.

He briefly considered taking a piece of bread and running, but he wouldn't get too far in this crowd. Plus he didn't want to make a scene and get caught already. For now, getting away from the smell of fresh cooking and finding anything that could help him in the city would be more important than anything he'd likely find by torturing himself here. Taking care that no one could bump him and expose any non-human parts, he made his way through the crowd and deeper into the city.

Soon he found himself in a residential area, and looked even more out of place compared to the way the people of the neighborhood seemed to dress. Thinking that this area would be even more useless than the market, he started to make his way out when he heard the sound of shouting coming from a few streets over.

Normally that would be sign enough for him to leave, but the city seemed so peaceful that angry shouting like that stood out like a sore thumb. His mind jumped straight to the volunteer who helped him to the mainland somehow getting caught be SRR. If that's the case, then there's no telling what they would do to an escapee like her. He should have went with her, even if it meant just being a distraction. Grabbing another surgical mask from his pocket, he hid his face and began to rush over to the disturbance.

The good news was, it wasn't the girl in danger. Unfortunately, he recognized that bone club anywhere. It seemed like he ran across another volunteer and fellow subject that had the same idea as Bishop's navigator in heading the Fuchsia. It seemed like he somehow got caught up in the middle of a standoff with... hybrids wearing police uniforms? Why would the police employ hybrids?

Things seemed to reach a fever in the fight as the volunteer was shot at and ran, the police in pursuit. Following them into the forest, he caught up with them just as they began lunging towards each other. Almost as if it was moving on its own, Bishop's hand shot up and produced a Reflect barrier between them, dampening the impact each of the inflicted. He'd given his cover away.

As all the eyes focused on him, Bishop felt his breathing deepen and his muscles twitch in anticipation. Although every human part of him screamed to run away, something within him wanted to fight. Was this how pokemon felt next to their trainers in battle? The feeling was intoxicating, bringing him back to all the fights he had with SRR back on the island, and how good it felt then. NO, he thought, reminding himself he needed to keep a cooler head. He swallowed and suppressed the feeling before speaking.

"Don't kill them!" He shouted to the other subject. "If you kill them there are a ton of witnesses and it's just that much harder to run."

Out of the corner of his eye he saw the green spikes from earlier racing towards him. Throwing up his own protective barrier and attempting to dodge, he avoided them hitting a vital area, but took three of the spikes to his left arm.

He was telling the other guy not to kill them, why were they shooting at him? Immediately the fighting instinct flared up again, and the pain dulled a little.

"Okay," Bishop shouted once again, summoning several leaves coated in an odd purple sheen around him. "I've got your back, Bone-Guy. Beat the hell out of them, but let them live. I'll deal with them afterwords."

Last edited:

FireSnow

Years

An Ally Appears

Bruno's bone club connected with the orange feathery guy, sending him flying back against a tree. Quickly reacting to the second, he continued his momentum from the first swing, spinning him around, bringing his club for a second helping of skull bashing. The horned man, sensing this, brought in his own powerful, his horn glowing a mysterious green color, lunged at Bruno with it. The two attacks met their intended targets, momentarily causing a small explosion. Bruno didn't feel much of anything though, even though he had taken a direct hit. Bruno smiled as he thought these policemen must be pretty weak, preparing another attack of his own.

As the smoke cleared though, what really happened became clear. There was some kind of lightly transparent wall between him and the police. Looking through it, he could see the horned man barely had a scratch on him.

"What the hell is this!? WHO DID THIS!?"

Scanning the area, Bruno noticed some kid in the bushes. And what was this about not killing anyone? Why not? "I'm already an outlaw, might as well earn the title by bashing in a few skulls while I can." Bruno thought to himself.

Lost in his thoughts, Bruno didn't realize the battle had continued without him. The horned guy had sent another Pin Missile attack at the kid, narrowly missing. This seemed to spark a fierce anger within him.

"I've got your back, Bone-Guy. Beat the hell out of them, but let them live. I'll deal with them afterwords."

Alright, maybe this kid wasn't so bad after all. Jumping back into the fray, Bruno felt his anger rising and swung at the orange chicken man, connecting with his thigh. Quickly rebounding, Bruno was hit with long, sharp claws on his arm. Definitely was gonna have some scarring there. That didn't matter now though. Bruno could feel the anger rising in him now, like it was turning into more power. Going in again, he swung his club, once again connecting with his opponent's thigh but this time, sending him to his knees. Not one to give up so easily though, the chicken man released some kind of fire attack at Bruno, searing him with embers. Bruno could feel some of his skin peeling off from the attack but that wasn't going to stop him now. The anger continued to rise and with it, his power grew. Going in one final time, he used his club and smashed it against the man's body. Once. Twice. Three times. Four times. Even five times. The man, now more than a little bloody, fell to the ground, unconscious.

Bruno hovered over the man and looked down. He could still feel the anger pulsing through him and raised his club over the man's head. He could end this man's life right there and Bruno wouldn't lose a bit of sleep over it. Something was holding him back though. The words of that kid who had joined in the fight. He couldn't kill them. He'd never make it to Mt. Moon if he killed him. It was already going to be difficult enough as it was. He didn't need anymore trouble.

Looking over at the other battle between the horned man and the kid, it seemed the kid had the upper hand but couldn't quite seem to put the battle away. His use of Reflect and Light Screen was outstanding as he minimized the damage he was receiving and then counter attacked with several Magical Leaf attacks to chip away at his opponent. This strategy was taking too long though, reinforcements could come at any second. They needed to get out of there. Feeling the effects still from his Rage attacks, Bruno ran towards the two battlers. Throwing his club at the horned man, he called out to the kid "We've got to finish this up twerp! We don't have forever you know!" Meanwhile his club smacked the back of man's head, causing him to stumble before coming back around and smacking him in the face, sending sprawling to the ground.

"Now finish him off kid and let's get out of here!"

Bruno caught his club and began running off in his original direction, Mt. Moon.

Back