• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Wow angel is back?! It has been awhile. Good to hear from you. I hope you are doing well Stevo. ^^

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Yeah, sorry about that. I don't have internet at my house right now. But I'm getting it when we move to our new house. ^_^
How have you guys been?
Hey Lucy, congraduations on all the weight lose!

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
I'm glad to hear it. *hugs* ^^ Thank you, I love the house, and its going to be in town instead of out in the country like my house now. Though I will miss the corn field in my backyard, it was always fun to hide in, though I did crash into it with a fourmobile...^^;

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Oh. I ddin't know you knew Karate. Are you really good? Nothing much, just getting ready for exams right now. I only have 4 more days of school left. ^___^ And we get the key to our new house today!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hey Stevo! How have you been? Do you have a iPod Touch or some Portable MP3 player device?

Back