• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rare error cards

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2014
So i have seen the list of error cards on the bulbapedia but it sees that many of these error cards are not rare! and the error is very common.

For example: vulpix: A number of these cards have their HP's listed as "HP xx" instead of "xx HP". Now HP xx card seems to be the standard card. The rarer card being the vulpix xx HP. This applies to a bunch of other cards.

I have a lot of older cards and i'd like to find a list of rare error cards so i can sort through and see if i have any.

Does anyone know of a better list that i could use?

cheers trip

Years
Unfortunately, those mistakes listed on Bulbapedia are the only ones that happen with enough frequency that they were able to be verified. And since those older cards have already been in print 14 years in the US, essentially every single error in those has already been discovered, and Bulbapedia's list is the most complete list that I know of.

That's not including miscuts which are considerably more common across all eras of Pokemon cards than they should be, but come in a few different varieties, 99% of them due to improper vertical alignment of the sheets in the card press.

Back