• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
Holy god, Im gone for 1 hour, and an alpha is released?!

OMG.

*plays*

*hugs christos* you're fast ^^
1636-Pokemon-FireRedVersionU_01.png

You used pal 0, for the hero didn't you. That shows a glitch, while you used the heroine as pallete 19, since palelte 19 is useless.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Holy god, Im gone for 1 hour, and an alpha is released?!

OMG.

*plays*

*hugs christos* you're fast ^^
1636-Pokemon-FireRedVersionU_01.png

You used pal 0, for the hero didn't you. That shows a glitch, while you used the heroine as pallete 19, since palelte 19 is useless.

I know that, the arrow's supposed to look blue.

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2021
That was FAST 0,o
umm i've done the rock GYM.. i dont know what to do next? Help? =/

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
You should probably do a walkthrough ;), so people don't keep asking the same question.

or add a F.A.Q. thing onto your first post ;).

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
Years
Oh, your are back, congratulations for your return.
I know that resemble machine relay the same thing with several of PokeCommunity or something like that, but you need to work hard the graphic, mainly, and I am not referring to the ministry, which are great.
But to what all the tiles.
And is the first thing we set ourselves ...
Well, at least I xD

In Scripting have a good level, I admit, I played the old Liquid Ocean, and fascinated me.
Good lucky friend ^ ^!

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2009
I've hit a bug of sorts or me lacking perseption missed it: In the first city (it has the third gym) I can't seem to get through the gaurds. I talked to Pryce, but he isn't much help. Nevermind, it was just a temporary glitch.

Also, I like it so far. Mareep seems to be popular for an electric starter choice. The graphical style of the main character is cool, but his cap looks awkward because of the way it is positioned.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
where does the alpha stop at? three gyms?

Yes, it's three gyms.

Oh, your are back, congratulations for your return.
I know that resemble machine relay the same thing with several of PokeCommunity or something like that, but you need to work hard the graphic, mainly, and I am not referring to the ministry, which are great.
But to what all the tiles.
And is the first thing we set ourselves ...
Well, at least I xD

In Scripting have a good level, I admit, I played the old Liquid Ocean, and fascinated me.
Good lucky friend ^ ^!

I don't really want to put many new graphics, I'm keeping the Fire Red style, and the only good FR styled tiles I could find are some buildings.
But there will be graphical changes for the different environments.

I've hit a bug of sorts or me lacking perseption missed it: In the first city (it has the third gym) I can't seem to get through the gaurds. I talked to Pryce, but he isn't much help. Nevermind, it was just a temporary glitch.

Also, I like it so far. Mareep seems to be popular for an electric starter choice. The graphical style of the main character is cool, but his cap looks awkward because of the way it is positioned.

This happened to a few people, I think there's something with the ROM I used to make the patch, but since it's just temporary, I won't have to make another patch with another Fire Red ROM.

It's good that there weren't any bugs found so far, I'll continue with the progress now, I'll update when I have a few things done.

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2021
Umm The Alpha Done After The 3th GYM? (Fire GYM)?
I Got Rock Smash (HM06) But I Cant Use It's Says Cant Use Untill Bade Will Be Obtained..

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2021
Hey Christos,
Where do you go after You beat the first gym?
I've got Cut,
but hey xD I need the second badge first,
what am i to do?

//44tim44

Got To The Village ( Befor The Cave) And Go Down There Is a Tree Will Be Cut Down..

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Hey Christos,
Where do you go after You beat the first gym?
I've got Cut,
but hey xD I need the second badge first,
what am i to do?

//44tim44

You don't need the second badge to use Cut, and please, don't post how to get Cut, I made it difficult to find for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back