• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Eliminationlocke Challenge!

Years
Name: Slaying Moon
Game: FireRed Warrior Edition
Ultimate or Solo: Ultimate
Number of Pokemon: 6
Team which you generated?: Mightyena, Trapinch, Crobat, Mudkip, Slugma, Lairon (I will be using the evolved forms of these)
Any optional rules?: Change battle style to SET

Years
Name: Kraydl
Game: Firered
Ultimate or Solo: Solo
Team which you generated?: Staryu, Porygon 2, Cubone, Ninetales (Vulpix), Piloswine (Swinub), Meganium (Chikorita)
Any optional rules?: No legendaries, SET battle.

EDIT: I didn't want to double post, so I'll just put here. I did complete it. I ended up with a Lv. 60 Meganium, Lv. 61 Ninetales, and a Lv. 63 Porygon 2. My Marowak died during the final battle against my Rival, so he is gone. I do have pictures, but I can not post until I get enough forum posts, so I will get it in as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Years
Pictures are kind of bad, but here is my Eliminationlocke Challenge.

Final Party: Meganium (Granium), Ninetales (Kyubi), Porygon 2 (Sphericly)

Dead Pokémon: Marowak (Clubbin'), Swinub (Nubby), Staryu (Penta)

View attachment 69299

Years
I will add you to the champions! Well done in being second to become champion!

Thank you. And now, I want to start another one, for Emerald this time.

EDIT: Rolled 6 random numbers on random.org, and got this group. I did roll Hariyama and Exploud, so I opted for their pre evolved forms. Also rolled Registeel and Mew, but am opting against legendaries.

Rules: 6 Pokémon, no legendaries, game over when wiped, no new Pokémon.

Last edited:
Years
Update:

I couldn't sleep last night, so decided to play. I have actually made it past six gyms without losing anyone, and am now working towards beating up Team Magma/Aqua for waking up Groudon/Kyrogue.

With the team I have, I thought I'd lose Plusle early, since she's sooooo squishy and had NO moves to attack with until level 10 :3 But I stuck it out. I am worried about my Loudred though. Not really tanky, not really hitting hard. I think I may miss him soon :(

Currently, this is my team and my journey :3

View attachment 69366 View attachment 69367

EDIT: Second Update

Complete! I did a lot better today than my last run. But I was so sad I still lost members >.>
I did fine until I got to Wallace. I had saved Plusle and Meganium up until this point to wreck his water Pokémon. But oh my, his Gyarados is just too beastly. As I switched in Hariyama and was healing my other Pokémon, Gyarados multi Dragon Dance'd and one shotted him. I was like :O! So I put in Exploud so I can finish healing. He one shots him too >.> I started crying forreal. I thought this was the end. But with Plusle with Quick Claw, and a lucky Thunder crit, I killed in one shot. Then the rest was easy peasy.
View attachment 69378

I wish the game didn't get wiped so I could show you my final skills D: But from memory, here they are.

Griebel (Absol) - Slash, Bite, Sword Dance, Aerial Ace
Sunny (Solrock) - Psychic, Cosmic Power, Flamethrower, Rock Slide
Granium (Meganium) - Solarbeam, Sunny Day, Razor Leaf, Body Slam
Polar (Plusle) - Thunder, Thunderbolt, Spark, Charge

Da Pokémon in Heaven D:
Palms (Hariyama)
Soundproof (Exploud) ~Rip

Gonna start a Storm Silver Challenge.

My generated Party: (I will be using the pre-evolutionary forms for Pidgeotto, Magmar, Nidorina, and Arcanine)

Since this is double the gyms and E4, this is my second team if I happen to wipe. If not, then disregard these Pokémon. (If it ever gets to where I use this group, I will use the pre-form for Omastar.

Last edited by a moderator:

KoolKat vs. Lucas

KoolKat Gold
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2013
OK, this looks fun!
Name: KoolKat Vs. Lucas (KoolKat Gold)
Game: LeafGreen
Team which you generated?:
93.png
40.png
252.png
342.png
15.png

195.png

Any optional rules?: None.

Note: I'm using the evolved forms of all of my team, for sake of simplicity.
Note 2: I'm starting with Charmander, but tossing it as soon as possible.

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
I am keeping this challenge updated, It seems to have picked up steam in the past few weeks which is nice to see. So if I missed any of you from the challenges or champions then please let me know! :D

Years
I am keeping this challenge updated, It seems to have picked up steam in the past few weeks which is nice to see. So if I missed any of you from the challenges or champions then please let me know! :D

Put me down for the Ultimate Challenge, since I'mma do that. I did complete Emerald and posted pics for it. I also started Storm Silver and will be working on that ^^

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Put me down for the Ultimate Challenge, since I'mma do that. I did complete Emerald and posted pics for it. I also started Storm Silver and will be working on that ^^

I added you to the ultimate challenges, Not sure which gen 4 and 5 games you will be playing so I just put Platinum and black.

Also so people know, an Ultimate challenge can be done in two ways:

1, You generate a team for FireRed and then you use that team for every game you play.
2, You generate a new team for every game.

The choice is up to you guys! :D

Years
Been a while since I've been able to play. But aside from work and school, I found a bit of time and was on my ss playthrough.

Quick question. I'm not able to take the evolved form of Magmar/Electabuzz (Magmortar and Electivire) since this is a hacked version and they're not naturally occurring within this generation game? I'm playing Storm Silver and have the option of getting these, but was not sure if able to so thought I'd ask first before anything else.

Also, an update. I was able to get the first six gyms down. I found a video walkthrough online so I was able to check out the gym's Pokémon level before I even attempted to fight them. It has gone pretty well because of it. My current Pokémon team is as follows:

Sphericly - Porygon 2
Grace - Pidgeot
Mortable - Magmar
Majesty - Nidoqueen
Buzzer - Electabuzz
Flareth - Growlithe (Have yet to get my hands on a Fire Stone, need to find one soon)

Years
Since the unfortunate events with black 2, this will be my new signup form:

Name: MoreLike Zack
Game: FireRed Omega
Number of Pokemon: 9
Team which you generated?: Pikachu, Oddish, Lunatone, Snorunt, Chinchou, Porygon, Kabuto, Whismur, Paras :D

epic hydreigon

aka Blazikalien
Years
I'm gonna do this.

Name: epic hydreigon
Game: LG, SacredGold, Emerald, Diamond, Blaze Black
No. of pokemon- 8
Team(LG)(I'm playing with a different team for each gen) - Kakuna(Beedrill), Gastly(Gengar), Bulbasaur(Venusaur), Machamp, Fearow, Vulpix(Ninetales), Dratini(Dragonite), Krabby(Kingler)
P.S. I'm playing on an emulator so how do I evolve Haunter into Gengar?

Last edited:

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
I'm gonna do this.

Name: epic hydreigon
Game: LG, SacredGold, Emerald, Diamond, Blaze Black
No. of pokemon- 8
Team(LG)(I'm playing with a different team for each gen) - Kakuna(Beedrill), Gastly(Gengar), Bulbasaur(Venusaur), Machamp, Fearow, Vulpix(Ninetales), Dratini(Dragonite), Krabby(Kingler)
P.S. I'm playing on an emulator so how do I evolve Haunter into Gengar?

If you download a Universal Randomizer, You can set it to have trade evolutions off meaning that haunter will evolve into Gengar at level 37.

epic hydreigon

aka Blazikalien
Years
I started playing today
I chose Bulbasaur as my starter and after i got the pokedex i hacked all my pokemon in
i also hacked an exp share in coz it wud make things a lot easier and i wasnt going to catch 50 pokemon anyway
so i trained only some of my pokemon and then completely destroyed brock with bulbasaur
this is where i left the game
i'll continue next time
can't post screenshot now
i just joined pc
Edit : I'm so gonna lose
I got overconfident and misty killed six of my pokemon
Only ones i have are Kakuna Lvl 3 and Dratini Lvl 2

Last edited:
Years
I've been playing some time and this is what happened:
-Chose Elekid as a starter and delivered Oak the parcel.(Aren't I a good boy, huh?)
-Hacked my pokémon in and caught them.
-Party: Pikachu (Mrs. Wu), Lunatone (Mutzy), Oddish (Oddium), Porygon (Polly), Kabuto (Sheldon) and Snorunt (MaddiGaGa). Those are some nice names, right?
-Trained up to face Gary (Earl) beat him easily with Mutzy.
-Conquered Viridian forest with ease.
-Trained a while and faced Brock, his Vulpix is not a thing to laugh about.
-Ran trough Mt.Moon and Polly almost dies due to poison from the fossil guy.
-Healed up and trained a lot more, faced Misty's disciples.
-Faced Earl, whose Smoochum is a tough pickle but Mutzy proved his worth and beat him after a long battle of super potions and rock throws.
-Healed, won nugget bridge's trainers BUT the rocket recruiter killed Mrs.Wu because of me being careless .-.
-Gave Mrs.Wu a proper burial and took Chinchou (Squishy) out of the box.

Gfx

╰☆╮You're Perfect ❤
Years
31d5YpR.png

Yayyy team of Six.

Name: Gfx
Game: Pokemon Emerald
Team which you generated?: Rhydon, Loudred, Manectric, Luvdisc, Mightyena, Ludicolo
Any optional rules?: None.

EDIT//Game over'd by Brawly. :(. Gonna do a Solo run challenge. I hate Locke challenges.

Last edited:
Years
My team now
MaddiGaga
Mrs.Wu

Mutzy
Squishy
Oddium
Polly
Sheldon
Wi-Fi
(Whismur)

So this happened today:
-Went through the rest of the route, 'till i reached Bill's house
-Went straight to SS.Anne
-Destroyed everyone there and went back to beat Misty (Was hard tho')
-Straight back to pkmn center and to SS.Anne to beat Earl 'n his Jynx (Mutzy's piece of cake)
-Obtained cut and started grinding before Lt. Surge
-Swiftly unlocked the gym puzzle and almost let Sheldon die to a thunder punch (1 HP was left)
-Won the badge and ran to the Rock Tunnel, went through
-At Lavender Town tried to battle Earl but couldn't access, so went ahead to get fly and reached Celadon City
-Grinded some more before facing a gym trainer that had an Exeggutor that was beat by Mutzy (6+ Cosmic Power
-Polly evolved into Porygon 2 and gave Oddium a leaf stone and evolved it into a Vileplume :)
-OH and Squishy evolved too! {XD}

Soon enough I'll be playing more, probably 'till Koga or possibly Blaine!
Some screenshots:

Grinding: Lt. Surge's loss: Money after grinding:
Hope Ya'll have a good day there!

Years
Name: AoTora
Game: Firered
Number of Pokemon: 12
Team which you generated?:
020f.gif
057.gif
106.gif
022.gif
031.gif
125.gif
053.gif
018.gif
003f.gif
142.gif
036.gif
026f.gif

Any optional rules?: No legendaries, I have to nickname everybody.

I got pretty interesting team if you ask me :D I will divide this into two teams - one main team and one team for backup (Each member of main team has backup in that secondary team in case that anybody from main team dies I can switch them really fast). After all 12 of them are dead the game is over.

Last edited:
Back